I still have no quests... and no compensation

Also returning after few years, still no daily quests. Losing interest here…

1 Like

Same… also returning player with no quests

1 Like

Another returning player here, with the same exact issue. Infuriating how glacial their pace about fixing this is.

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen a single quest yet since returning.

2 Likes

Yesterday I received compensation for 9000 experience. Fine.

I don’t understand what your point is in quoting a blizzard post that the OP is already referencing and referring to. Their “fixes” did not work for us. We still have no quests.

I made another thread with a similar topic:

4 Likes

Same here, returning player with no quests, EU server. Weirdly enough when i switch to NA i get the quests… Which isn’t my main.

2 Likes

same here, no quests are showing and i am getting no compensation. i can even buy new card if i can’t win coins

1 Like

Again, just adding my name to the many.

Do Blizzard staff even read this forum? I’ve not seen much activity from them, since the GMs started encouraging people to post their woes here.

2 Likes

No one knows… These forums feel like a place to just vent on our problems xD
Doesn’t feel like Bug Report Forums at all! lol
At least if they could respond to some major threads at least that have gathered many visits and attention, maybe then we could take them more seriously… But i guess it’s hard to spend 5 minutes of your time to address an issue in 2020

3 Likes

I play in Europe. Also did not receive compensation for the lack of weekly quests for a whole week. They didn’t react to the mistake.

Me too. Returning Player. No xp is with the new System really…

1 Like

Still zilch. I didn’t receive even compensation

2 Likes

I also had this problem , no compensation granted. Is there any chance to get it somehow? They just reply with “post this at bug report forum” lol.

I also didn’t receive the compensation for the missing weekly quests :frowning:

보상은 받지도 못하였고 아직도 퀘스트를 받지 못하고 있습니다. 지금까지 놓친 퀘스트 덕분에 패스 레벨업은 몇시간동안 게임을 해서 올려야했습니다. 제대로 고친 후 보상 지급 부탁드립니다.

I didn’t get the xp compensation for missing weekly quests and the response to my cs ticket says to post here, which feels like a waste of time since we don’t even know if blizzard employees are reading this. Really disappointed in how this is being handled.

1 Like

Doesn’t apply to this bug, go white knight somewhere else

2 Likes

Same here, returning player, did the little Illidan mini-campaign and duels quests, no quests of any sort since, and I don’t believe I’ve received any aforementioned compensation.

I’m not as worried about being compensated, though, so much as I am about the fact that so many of us are still having this problem and the developers are either doing the bare minimum to fix it, or just flat-out ignoring it.

1 Like