I really hate the direction Blizzard has taken priest

hmmm i think you need to sleep

something is not right is all you see is people trying to argue with you

And I think you need to go chase yourself. First you are a District Attorney and now you are a Psychoanalyst? You need a hobby beyond your delusions

welcome to the blizzard forums.

1 Like

is just common sense
you are being a bit more aggressive than usual

And you are trolling.

You have it backwards. Blizzard actually changed priest away from bein all reactive. The Forever Set changes are more proactive with Battlecries that buff. That means the base priest set is get on board to start the snowball not play off the board and wombo combo any more. The changes let them move away from the super reactive combo wombo playstyle Priest was.

Better look up trolling on the dictionary.

telling people they are tired and they need to go to sleep, is a little trolly.

2 Likes

OK then. By your definition anything people don’t like is trolling, even proper posts.

telling strangers that they are tired and need to go to sleep is a proper post?

2 Likes

Anything that does not pertain to the topic of this thread is trolling
if the person is speculating on someone’s motivations or intentions as opposed to discussing the subject, which is the direction that Priest has been taken in.
Do you have something of value to offer on that subject, or are you here for drama too?

2 Likes

card is working on some more math to prove he is correct. that is how math works.

I think what bothers me the most is that this game was built on the premise of WoW. The culling of Shadow abilities focus bothered the crap out of me. Instead they replaced a potential aggro style with an abundance of deja vu garbage…

Give them side quests, call them “Prayers”… Eliminate the mass rezz nonsense by limiting it through sacrifice. “For every 3 minions that die in one turn resurrect a minion of equal or lesser value to their collective mana cost”.

They couldn’t think of a way to make it viable on it’s own so they just gave it ways to annoy the crap out of everyone else instead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just played a priest. Took me twenty six turns and over thirty minutes to win. The class is crap.

2 Likes

Because you don’t like wasting time? I find it fun to crush through walls of Reborns burning the opponent’s rank and time.

thirty minutes for one match is a bit much for me.

K then. 20 characters

you legit have to be the funniest person in the forums… well done!!