I need the best coach in here!

So Im looking for someone who are free to help me out with building a deck with what I have, I tried building all kinds of decks but still stuck in Standard and Wild at Rank 20, I was 16 but now Im back.

If anyone could get on EU and spectate and show me do’s n don’t’s and build the best deck I can play with I’d appri it so very much thank uu

2 Likes

This is the kind of thing I like to see, someone working to improve at the game. My tag is Sprocket#2110.

2 Likes

I can help as well, Loco1234#1317

EDIT: I missed the EU bit, I don’t remember my EU battletag, I’m an NA player. I can get the EU tag for you tonight though, sorry about the confusion

2 Likes

I finally left Rank 20 in Wild, reached Rank 11 with 2 100dust cost cards rest standard, amazing how 2 cards can push so far.

Gratz dude. Good to hear you like wild.

What deck do you play?

Mindblast + Velen, it’s a 80dmg combo in 1 turn build. Still needs a few cards to make it stronger.

Emperor thaurisan and malygos. With the spellstones and your golden.

Or add mirage caller with velen and emperor thaurisan

Enough ways to make the otk combo

Feels like emperor takes time to reduce and can get removed fast

Its used in many decks. One tick is enough on a nice hand with potential.

I have him in like 3 a 4 warlock decks and 1 mage deck he is almost staple

If you play Thaurissan to enable an OTK, then make sure you have all the combo pieces in hand when you play him. An OTK that requires two cost reduction on some or all pieces is unrealistic, but there are lots of OTK decks that can kill any opponent in a single turn if all (or some) of the pieces are reduced by one.

If you have a deck that tends to have large hands, then Thaurissan is also a good card to play. If you have 6 or more cards, it’s basically a free play (you spend 6 mana but get them all back later). And it’s a soft taunt: your opponent HAS to remove it because they can not afford to let you have it for another turn.

1 Like

Don’t really agree on this, because it has worked for me plenty of times.

Not saying it never works, but it’s very unreliable.
Most of the time, expect Thaurissan to be removed immediately.

If you have an OTK that can ONLY win when you get at least two ticks of Thaurissan and you have no cards to reliably Thaurissan, then I expect that you’ll lose most of the games simple because Thaurissan is removed after one turn and you’re left without win condition.

If you need 2 ticks, then Drakkari Enchanter becomes a required combo card to play with Thaurissan on the same turn.

Oh, right. I had forgotten about that card.
Thanks!

Mages for me are the biggest counter, because of iceblock :confused:

I watch Solem and he has some 2 tick Thaurissan combos. Namely some crazy ones with Treachery or Majordomo or something

I miss so many cards :confused: kinda frustrating losing every game because someone has better cards… I can tell their not good players because I see their move ahead of their round, yet they are taking like 25sec every turn.

Tried combo, rez, quest, and alot of other ones with the cards I have, nothing works because of the missing cards.