I just lost whole hand to warrior

This straight WTF blizzard lost the whole hand and game stupid BS card you made for Warrior with TNT with bran combo. The only one allowed to enjoy the game this scam warrior players.

3 Likes

Play hunter, you’ll kill the warrior long before they can start deleting your cards

that everyone suggests playing Hunter why should all the other classes be pushed aside just to counter one stupid class? Nerf warrior already and let meta breathe instead of allowing bran to continue for so long that they know the card is a problem and it doesn’t take rocket science to see it is.

1 Like

I could suggest some of my homebrews priest or shaman which do very well against warriors. It does not need to be hunter, but my homebrews are a little greedy and struggle against faster decks.

Can you believe that earlier today some idiot had the audacity to call dirty rat "the most toxic card team 5 has ever printed " when things like this combo exist?

I love a greedy homebrew, always up for checking out someone else’s list

I will edit this when I return home with the priest list. I have not updated the shaman much since they changed reno, but the priest still in testing but i have been having very good success against warriors with.

edit: please don’t be to hard on me it is not a very good homebrew of mine, but I have surprisingly been winning a high majority of my warrior match ups with it.

To a certain point it feels like a traditional resource management priest, but I have been using it to get a copy of brann play it and boom boss. even though I am slower at getting those down than the warrior they draw there deck and I create cards and burn the cards in my deck. so I can laugh and say after they play the boom boss I didn’t need those cards anyways how about you?

Summary
### Custom Priest
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Pegasus
#
# 1x (1) Giftwrapped Whelp
# 1x (1) Psychic Conjurer
# 1x (1) Ship's Chirurgeon
# 1x (2) Audio Amplifier
# 1x (2) Creation Protocol
# 1x (2) False Disciple
# 1x (2) Power Chord: Synchronize
# 1x (2) Scale Replica
# 1x (2) Thrive in the Shadows
# 1x (2) Watcher of the Sun
# 1x (2) Whelp Wrangler
# 1x (3) Fly Off the Shelves
# 1x (3) Holy Nova
# 1x (3) Madame Lazul
# 1x (3) Starlight Whelp
# 1x (4) E.T.C., Band Manager
#   1x (2) Dirty Rat
#   1x (2) Power Chord: Synchronize
#   1x (3) Holy Nova
# 1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame
# 1x (4) Shadow Word: Ruin
# 1x (4) Time-Lost Protodrake
# 1x (5) Timewinder Zarimi
# 1x (6) Clay Matriarch
# 1x (6) Harmonic Pop
# 1x (6) Lightbomb
# 1x (6) Stone Drake
# 1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#   1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#   1x (1) Recursive Module
#   1x (5) Perfect Module
# 1x (7) Aman'Thul
# 1x (7) Maruut Stonebinder
# 1x (8) Elise, Badlands Savior
# 1x (9) Reno, Lone Ranger
# 1x (9) Yogg-Saron, Unleashed
# 
AAECAZ/HAh6tigSEnwS+nwTwnwSGpAW7xAX9xAW7xwXGxwWt7QXP9gXt9wWn+gXa+gXM/wXYgQaplQblnAbxnAaSngbVogbHpAavqAbDqAbpqAbqqAbrqAbe2AaO5gbc8wYAAAEGhJ8E/cQFu8cF/cQF0Z4G/cQF8LMGx6QG97MGx6QG7t4Gx6QGAAA=
# 
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
1 Like

Have you ever considered… stop being bad? Based on your writing style alone you probably dont even have a win condition in your deck, its probably all just cards you like. Dont get mad that human for the most part will gravitate towards the easier and more efficient way to grind a ranked ladder. This isnt a tournament setting where other decks with different tech can thrive. This is a queue and queue again system and playing the best decks give you the best chance at achieving your goals.