I hate this rank system

It’s annoying in bronze to meet the legendary players and tier 1 decks… 90% enemy for my

Matchmaking is based on MMR… So if you’re a Bronze player you shouldn’t be meeting Legendary players.

If your D1-3 or something usually then you might encounter one or two

I think that’s how it works anyway

You can badly play bad decks until you meet bad players.

1 Like

ya SAD story

matchmaking according to your deck NOT BY RANK

It’s the same for everyone, I used to wait it out a few days for the better players to rank up before jumping back in, as it stands I lost 5 straight games before I made any progress.

1 Like

For those who don’t know players who’re in Legend can come to Bronze by creating another account that they have available under their main account that has a limit in the license agreement, or Tos. It will be a fresh one meaning they start like new players. If players know they’re from Legend they will face them regardless of mmr. If pros has a smurf account they can start at Bronze to play with other decks then their main if they want. If players who know them as pros they will face them regardless of mmr.

Fresh account and mmr are often confuse with each other. Fresh account start at Bronze with a fresh mmr.

Watching them on Youtube and Twitch will give an idea to what some players are running into. Also, why they may believed its unfair.

just do what i do, i dont push ranks tell half way through the month

what? matchmaking is based on mmr, not current ranks, it doesn’t matter anymore if you play now or on the last day of the season

it can have some impact due to the availability of players at your MMR rank, which does vary during time of day

yes but not that much, it’s not like a bronze mmr player would have to face a legend mmr player

yep ranks is stupid old system 1000x better

Matchmaking is only based on MMR while you still have bônus stars. It’s matched by rank afterwards.

2 Likes

Not true. I am fighting Leg players at Bronze because I haven’t played for 2 months so my star count is very low. Right off the bat I was facing Leg players because my MMR is high.

I just hope they can have some intermediate floors between the 5 level floors…

This is exactly how it works.

MMR means not rank. Rank being a factor in MMR doesnt make MMR = rank.
Meaning legend 2k can face diamond 2, or plat 6, or w/e its a free for all rank wise bc it’s off mmr.

Its awful. Uneven stakes rank wise, paired by MMR, measured by rank.
They swapped half it around and not the other half.
So, nobody cares about rank when its what we are measured by to climb for some strange reason.

Just let us climb by MMR if we are paired that way why is rank still here?
Or, pair us off rank like before, either solution works.

Ladder measures itself off rank.
but we pair them off MMR now.
Makes 0 sense. Even if rank is part of MMR, its not the same pairing.