I hate anomalies

i hate getting yogg-saron and having my minions consumed or their stats thrown all over the place.

I hate getting my tavern refreshed after upgrading and seeing 3 demons i would like replaced with trash somehow.

i really hate how i can pick thorim in bgs, spend multiple turns worth of gold, pick a card, and immediately give it to tess.

i dont like bgs right now. and the first thing i want gone is anomalies, disagree if you want, but im not doing this.

4 Likes

I’m quite confidant you’re not alone here. I also dislike anomalies, and it bums me out we have so long until the end of this season. The only anomalies I can stomach are unironically the ones that barely do anything to the game. For example, the “Murloc Holmes HP” anomaly is definitely on the lower end of the power chart, and I find myself enjoying those lobbies more than some with “ALL MINIONS GOLDEN!!” or “ONLY NEED TWO FOR GOLDEN”.

3 Likes

The mode is super stale and I can’t wait for anomalies to go. I hope they never return.

Maybe the idea was okay, but the execution just sucks.

1 Like

Same feeling on anomalies, but for ranked. I auto-concede some games where the anomaly hands the win to the opponent before you even start. wtf. Why can’t it be an option.

2 Likes

conceding is always an option

seems people noticed the event is about to end in less than aweek and the time to complain about it is running out…

1 Like

A ha. Ha. Ha.

Read back over the many threads from day 1.

2 Likes

how many since the 100% bit of the event ended ?

1 Like

I mean, you would know, since you were gaslighting people in just about all of them, telling them that it wasn’t going on until the release of showdown.

Did they wipe your cache or something?

1 Like

i remember you were lying about the 100% part of the event lasting until the release

even on a thread with a link to the patch notes with the date the change to 25% chance part of the event was going to start

and the deleting cache is something i recommend doing if you cant play on a specific region becaus esometimes the cache files get damaged gets shut down due a crash i have no idea why you mention it at all

1 Like

Oh man, they let you do your maintenance? No wonder you’re so buggy most of the time!

projection, they name is company bot:

and because there were a number of people going around the forums (including company bots) claiming “derp anomalies are only for a week!)” people had to be reminded frequently what the patch notes said, that they were in the game until 28.0:

1 Like

you literaly linked to the thread where i posted the 100% chance of anomalies was about to end with you saying it was a lie

and the 100% ended and weve been with 25 % since then

its was weird because we had the patch notes telling us
when the 100 % chance part of the event would end
and
25% one would start and you said it was a lie …with the patch notes link on the front page of the community forums

1 Like

It’s all almost over. 75 percent of the time you won’t experience it. It was much worse before. I’m glad it’s leaving and think it should have been for only casual mode. Not ranked.

1 Like

The OP is talking about Battlegrounds. I don’t think the anomalies in constructed are anywhere near as warping.

1 Like

I just conceded 15 games in a row because I had no interest in the stupid, stupid anomalies they offered with bad heroes and now I’m just going to log and not play.

Anomalies are so godawful and they legit should remove people from the BG team that sold this crap to the rest of the group.

They can’t get these things out fast enough.

2 Likes

I don’t even care about anomalies in BG’s at this point. They completely went overboard with the BG nerfs and changes. It’s a complete clown show now with the minion pool. A couple of the new minions are outright disturbingly broken. I am barely holding rank at this point and only because i am leveraging the utterly broken minions. They should have never decimated scam so badly. This is a very experimental meta with some effects that need toned down greatly.

2 Likes

I am currently playing in a lobby with “Audience’s Choice”. By turn 5, +10/+10 MegaWindfury ticket x3, and one Rock Rock, so everyone is playing elementals. I’m playing with Shudder and was hoping to push a Quil build, but it’s a loss if I do with those cards.

I can’t tell you how boring this is. Actually, I can. I have a 5 turn winstreak. I wasn’t top in the lobby, but it’s top 4. Just conceded. THAT’S how boring anomalies are. I couldn’t even bare to continue it as it’s like I don’t have a choice in what I want to play and the anomaly is pushing the direction I play.

2 Likes

I get what you mean, and I don’t like it either. There are many times half or more of the tribes are immediately unplayable due to the anomaly. That sucks.