I drew invisible cards

At the beginning of my turn, the card I was supposed to draw (a Kabal Lackey) made an abnormally quick and twisted animation from the deck but it never reached my hand. That turn I was unable to play Luna as I couldn’t see nor interact with my rightmost card. At the end of the turn I drew 3 more invisible cards from Aluneth, but this time I didn’t even see the animation.
The cards I had in my hand moved to the left as to make space for other cards just as I drew them. Alt+F4ing back into the game fixed the display glitch.

I’m using Nvidia drivers 430.86 on a GTX 1060. OS, client and HS are up to date.

You will find just a screenshot attached as Deck Tracker encountered errors while uploading this specific replay.

Please don’t hesitate to get back to me in case you need any additional info.

ibb. co/4fHRHcx
(remove space to see the picture)

Same problem here. Opponent played Psychic Scream and ended turn. My turn came, and the decktracker said I drew, but no card was visible in hand. The following turn I was unable to play any cards. The game was stuck on the opponent’s turn. I quit the game at that point.

2 Likes

This is a known issue. See for example:

If you encounter this issue again, you can force-quit Hearthstone (Alt+F4 in Windows) and restart it right away to return to the game in progress and clear the invisible card (though future draws might still have the same problem).

1 Like

Indeed, he used psychic scream and then passed. I couldn’t recall he used psychic scream until your comment, I wouldn’t have opened another thread. Thanks to you and @Rhasimir as well

It happend twice: once I was playing the adventure and the other I was playing wild. Both after psychic scream

1 Like