I don't get experience and progress

Good afternoon. I created a new account, started the path of a beginner. But I ran into a problem, after the match I don’t get experience and task progress. How can I fix this?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue…

1 Like

They are working on this bug.

1 Like

Same here played over 30 matches still haven’t leveled up any character and I’m stuck on the quests because progress doesn’t seem to count

1 Like

I’m hoping they fix this soon, I am also not progressing despite playing many games. Is there a way to be notified when this will be fixed?

I’m still having this issue - it has been about a week for me. My quest objectives don’t increment - I’m stuck on 0/3 games played, for example. I also am not receiving XP from playing games.

It is not fixed by logging out and back in, or logging in on a different device.

blizzard is making us wait until tuesday. ridiculous. As usual they don’t give a damn about players. Pay and don’t talk. Still nothing has changed. Too bad because I like their games

Now I can’t even find another player. He’s been in the lobby for 3 minutes looking for a player xD

Is that what they said? I also have the same issue. Can’t believe isn’t not fixed yet.

I have fixed that. I think You have fixed too