I collect diamond cards. Who else collects diamond cards? Diamond cards must be collected from everyone in the collection!

Hi, people!

I received 2 diamond cards and want to improve my diamond card collection in the future. These are great cards. There should be more cards with 3D animation. The developers chose the right path to release animated cards. Honor and praise them. Who else collects diamond cards in their collection?

I have:

1. DIAMOND CARD - SAMURO;

2. DIAMOND CARD - BRUKAN.

These are my favorite 2 legendary cards, when I look at them, I start to hide like a snowflake. I love and adore them very much and look forward to the release of new diamond cards in the next add-on to increase my collection.
What do you think about diamond cards? What diamond cards will be released in the new addon? What are your thoughts?

12 Likes

I could care less about diamond cards. Gold cards are hardly worth it to craft which mean diamond cards are pretty useless as well.

23 Likes

I mean I wouldn’t go out of my way to craft cards diamond if that became a possibility. But as long as they are available through the Tavern Pass or Achievements I’ll definitely still look to collect them :slight_smile:

They are nice additions in the game, but hopefully, they keep doing as they are now and only release a couple at a time so they still feel unique.

12 Likes

Yes. This is a new era in Hearthstone. I think that in the future all maps will be in 3D. This is already clear after the release of 2 diamond legendary cards. Gold cards are 2014. Gold cards are outdated. The design is outdated. They don’t look very good.
The Hearthstone developers are creating new maps. These will be 3D diamond cards. Platinum cards 3d. Maps in 3d. This is novelty and a new way of development. I am so happy that my happiness is pouring out from within me.
I have been waiting for 5 years. Until the trend of new cards appears. 5 years of waiting and it happened. NEW DIAMOND CARDS - GREAT VICTORY!

12 Likes

All do the same job.

Think I look at cards properly at the start of each new release and then never again.

9 Likes

On certain cards. I would watch forever. Diamond cards are so nice, beautifully crafted like a delicious cookie. Diamond cards must be left forever. These are the best cards made lately!

9 Likes

Calm down, wallet warrior. We get it. You like shiny things.

15 Likes

I don’t like shiny objects. The developers of Hearthstone have chosen the path of INNOVATION and NEWNESS. I have been waiting for a long time for a new type of cards to come out. This new type of card has become diamond cards. Maps made in 3 days. This is an incredible event in its scale. I decided that I would be collecting diamond cards. There are only 2 diamond cards for today!

7 Likes

Now I am a collector. Cool and strong and I have a HAMMER!

7 Likes

northwind is my favorite poster

6 Likes

Very hard to collect something there is only 2 of.

6 Likes

It’s actually pretty easy, since you just need the two things.

9 Likes

I figured you’d have to open 145 + 22 + 82 = 249 Lost in the Wasteland boxes to get 2 diamond cards, but they are worth it and they are well made. Top 2 legendary diamond cards.

Angelar? Which poster? YOU made my poster and hung it over your bed? well commendable …

5 Likes

I don’t really call that collecting since there’s only 2.

7 Likes

Yes, you think it’s funny what you say? I have put together a collection of Heartnston diamond cards. All diamond cards are now in my collection. I have completely assembled the diamond pool. You can only envy)

Now I have become a real collector))

5 Likes

My hearthstone collection is 100% complete, I don’t envy you.

I am the collector here.

6 Likes

I have all the standard mode cards.I am missing cards for the Guldan and Priest decks. That’s about 10,000-15.000 fairy dust. I like the priest who flies dragons as standard. Dragons are very well made. I will collect all the cards of the standard either at the end of this season or at the beginning of the next.

I will collect all diamond cards.

I’m interested in:

1. Standard mode cards;
  2. Diamond cards.

All other modes and maps are not interesting to me and I do not play it! In the arena, I have made 12 victories many times. The arena is also uninteresting and has been for a long time!

I have collected almost all standard mode cards. I was left with a priest of about 4000 magic specks of dust and I will go to the tournament again to destroy the cabins. All cabins will be destroyed. Grommash is now stronger. Grommash has all the maps on the US standard mode serve

5 Likes

Bee, do you collect diamond cards? What’s your collection? Who else collects diamond cards? Bee, I have strong hands to play in Hearthstone! Grommash must be strong!

5 Likes

I found a song for you!

5 Likes

I collect all cards.

Will you collect Diamond Ragnaros, May 4th ?

6 Likes