I cant use the new portraits

Same here, tried everything and cannot change my fav hero.

same with priest here!

Same issue with paladin. I could set it as a favorite, but then it changed to the standard golden one in the following game. After that I wasn’t able to set it as favorite anymore, it always stays on the standard one if i select set as favorite.

Portrait was aquired after the patch went live.

Same issue with Mage

I have the same issue, i cant even select them as favorite or anything.
Hope they fix them soon

Thanks for the report everyone, we will be addressing this issue in an upcoming fix.

9 Likes

Thank you. This is kind of a big deal.

2 Likes

I can’t use the new portrait either

i got portrait king anduin but can’t make favorite portrait But other classes normally work i reinstallation game but Ineffective

Same problem for me. I have 3 and cannot use them.

Exactly the same problem for me, hope the fix is released soon.

1 Like

when i click on my new Jaina in the collection to make her my favorite mage, nothing happens. It will refuse to switch and not even the ‘favorite mage’ tag will appear under the portrait. I was able to use her for like 2 days.

1 Like

I can’t get my Wanderer Rexxar to work either. Try to make it a favorite portrait but it refuses to switch from regular Rexxar.

Mine wont work either

This didn’t work for me. Tried building the deck from scratch and changing hero, tried changing hero then building deck. Also both ways with an import and it SHOWS new hero in play list, but always uses original when the game actually starts.

The same problem with the Fallen Garrosh, technical support spreads his hands.

Restarting the game or even clearing cache files doesn’t fix it. Blizz, you better do smth about this. What’s the point of new portraits if one can’t even use them :triumph:

1 Like

I am having the same problem as well. I have the 1000 wins Gul’dan portrait but I can’t select it as favourite. Even if I go into a deck and drag him as selected hero for the specific deck, when I go into any other mode he disappeares.

Same here. I was able to pick them as favorite the very same day they came out, but since then, they regress to the old hero every time i start a match or even when I try to designate them as my favorite individually. I click on “back” to get back to the deck selection and it will have already turned back to the regular one. I’m experiencing this with warlock and hunter.

While you’re at it, the same issue does exist for OVER 6 MONTHS with purchase-skins, such as ALLERIA. I can’t use her in the arena anymore since then, Rexxar is always default, and she has the same reset issues like those new portraits. So please fix it all together, now that so many people are affected and you finally noticed this issue. I told it to the german customer service months ago but they didn’t care about it.

2 Likes