I cant use the new portraits

they appear available, but when i select them they dont work.

8 Likes

Same.
Create deck. Select Uther Lightforged: Add cards to deck. Click done. Deck now shows with Previous Hero portrait.
or
Create deck: Add cards to deck, Select Uther Lightforged, click done.
Deck now shows with Previous Hero portrait.
or
Click create deck. Select a premade Classic Paladin, Change hero portrait to Uther lightforged. Deck shows created with uther lightforged. If you click the deck again it appears to be empty and reverts to old hero portrait.
or
Click create deck. Select a premade Classic Paladin, Change hero portrait to Uther lightforged. Deck shows created with uther lightforged. go to play mode. Deck shows with new Hero portrait but with 0/30 cards

1 Like

happening to me.

Same Issue. 0/30 cards in deck once I select the new hero Portrait.

2 Likes

Same here.

Select new (golden) Hero -> close Deck -> reopen Deck-> new Hero is replaced with the old Hero. (The Potrait of the old Hero is now greyed out).

In one occasion I built a new Deck but after closing the Deck had 0/30 cards.

Update:
Choosing the new Heroes as favorites doesn’t help.
It’s also noticeable that the new Heroes aren’t golden (animated) in the collection. All other Heroes are.

The only way I was able to get this to work was to set the New Hero Portrait to Favorite. Then the deck built will have the new Hero Portrait.

1 Like

This worked for me. Set as favorite. any deck i make stays.

I tried with Warlock now as favorite, and it shows the New Hero, but when I start game it goes back to old Guldan. Something is bugged.

Also experiencing this bug.

Same for me. Same scenario as MPLoot.

I had my golden skin set as favorite but in game it switched to the old one

1 Like

I have 3800 wins with mage, tried using the new jaina, worked once and then changed back to default mage. Tried setting it as favorite, and it changes back to default when I get to play screen. Also cannot select anduin at all, not even favorite and I have plenty of wins. I hope they fix this soon, I was very excited about the character facelifts. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Update after obtaining the 1000-win-Warlock-Hereo:

The new hereo is golden and doesn’t switch back to the old Hereo when i close my deck in the deckbuilder. (My other two hereos aren’t golden although they should).

But the new hereo doesn’t appear ingame.

SAme here too with priest.

same for me, even more! i cant even choose new protrait as my favourite :confused:

Same happening for me, I’ve unlocked the Pally 1000 win portrait but it won’t save to deck, just reverts back to standard Uther :frowning:

same here for Jaina. I was able to set her as favourite. But as i started a game she showed up as her standard version. Now i cant even set her as favourite. The button is there but nothing happens when i click on it. If i try to set her as favourite hero for a single deck the button doesnt even exist. Repair Scan did nothing for me.

1 Like

Same thing for me, Jaina and Uther versions 1000 victories cannot integrate; I noticed that these heroes are not animated unlike the others. Please find a solution

Same here, tried everything and cannot change my fav hero.

same with priest here!

Same issue with paladin. I could set it as a favorite, but then it changed to the standard golden one in the following game. After that I wasn’t able to set it as favorite anymore, it always stays on the standard one if i select set as favorite.

Portrait was aquired after the patch went live.