I cant play arena and the shop closed

NA server. I tried for many times but still didnt work for me

1 Like

I have the same problem. Both NA and EU server. I tried to disconnect to and reconnect to bnet, I even tried to unistall e reinstall the game, but still the prolem. Anyone knows how to solve?

same i also tried EU but still cant connect

Same for me. Can’t access Shop or Arena.

Same here, once the update finished the shop got closed and never open again… And this is a problem for some ips. if i get my laptop to my friend down the road, i have full shop access, but not from my place. Weird server problem!

Still can’t access Shop or Arena. Has been this way for about 2 weeks now.

1 Like

Same for me, I play on Mac. It’s been a long time now. Do you guys have any update ?

Yes i have the same problem since 2 days, shop and arena are not avaible!
I am annoyed about the support, first all cards that moved to legacy has been deleted, about 30 cards, equal i had it buyed or crafted, some i had alle 3, support ignore complains and send every time only automitic created answers, all some template only the admin name. Fukyu MICROgreed deactivision-neveragain blizzard, you mf are now on my personal Blacklist.

Same, for the last 3 months and haven’t received any direct help from Blizzard, tried all the methods their auto response gave. Nothing worked. Also had a weird bug with duos, tried inviting a friend to play one, puts me in the battlegrounds game mode, doesn’t send an invite on my friends screen.