I can't open duels

Every time that I try to open duels and click in the continue bottom my game pause and I can’t do nothing I have to close the game and open again. I already try to do everything: open in phone, uninstall and install again. I just want to play and I don’t know what to do.

7 Likes

Same here. Click on the button to start up duels. The sound effect plays and then … nothing lol

3 Likes

My account has the same issue with duels.
Every time that I try to open duels and click in the continue bottom my game pause and I can’t do nothing I have to close the game and open again. I already try to do everything: open in phone, uninstall and install again. I just want to play and I don’t know what to do.
PLease reply ho to solve this bug

BTW. Also I have daily task by Moon New Year - Play 3 games in Duel mode. I can’t do that because this bug. So I think this is quite critical issue. Moreover a lot of users in Russian forum has this issue and support do nothing

Same Problem here. As a result: I can’t do the chain quest which really sucks

I had the same problem. Additional detail, I had closed the game after my third loss, but did not wait to claim my prizes. So it was stuck on the safe screen, waiting to be opened. The problem is I could not see the safe screen. So I fish clicked around where the handle should be. Once I hit it the animation continued and I could see it, collected my prizes, etc. Hope that helps.

Also, I did that on a different device.

Airpro’s sugesstion worked for me.

Logged through my phone (I usually play using my laptop), clicking everywhere on the screen to open the safe andclaim the rewards which were hidden / invisible.

It was indeed a graphical bug.

This doesn’t work.

After opening a ticket with Blizzard, a senior support engineer confirmed that the fix is not yet released, but when it is, this will be the fix (opening duels on a mobile device, then it should work on the desktop/laptop computer).

For those of us who haven’t been able to play duels for over a week, there’s no fix.

Cannot open duels on any endpoint, and it causes the game to just hang.

No idea when the fix for this is getting released.

Windows 10 Desktop
Windows 10 Laptop
iPhone 13

1 Like

As stated in Blizzards addessment of the situation… The fix won’t be until the next “Major patch” which is presumably the upcoming mini-set.

Same here… can’t open duels

The temp fix works but only on mobile device I think. It worked for me. Just keep clicking where the handle to the safe should be after clicking resume. After it opens you will be able to start a new run.

Thanks bro, worked for me. I open in the phone and clicked every where, first opened the roulette than the boxes and now I can play.