I’m done with duo’s

I’ve just had back to back games that my team mate just spent all their gold rolling and not buying anything

I know this is a ploy from the scumbag to force you to concede

It’s out of hand now

Also earlier I had the usual crap of my teammate selling all their minions at the very last turn just to sabotage me

I know this happens quite often to other players too

I know these issues will never be addressed as they see duos as an esport (worst esport ever) and they could careless about normal players

I’m done

1 Like

good point of when your teammate sells all their minions like that. I’ve also had this happen. I’ll add this to my post as well

Is this you or your wife’s brother? Or is this your wife? Or someone 4th?

I confess, it was me /s

Your his wife’s brother?

No, he’s the brother of his wife’s brother’s best friend’s brother

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he’s his father’s, brother’s, nephew’s, cousin’s, former roommate.

2 Likes

Just play duos with friends, duh!

That’s a losing philosophy. The mode can’t survive if you need to play with someone.

The mode is not “surviving.”
No money is to be made from duos, which is evident from the requirement of having two players to participate.

It’s a publicity stunt. That’s why they included players from different games to try it out. They are trying to branch out and attract new audiences. The money lies in regular Battlegrounds.

I’m not talking about money. I’m talking about it having a population problem in the not so distant future.

I am the Tommy Lee Jones to OP’s Al Gore.

Morons ghjbfhbfhhfhhfhnvv gghbv