Hows the climb going for everyone

Last month i climbed to legend with my control shaman (not the one from hsreplay) with a 61% winrate. To get to legend this month i think i need to change deck because there is so many galakrond rogues right now. Last month was lots of dh , mage, paladin and hunter which was fine for me, now its too much rogue, and even warrior.

Will try a bit more adjusting my shaman but think i will jump on the galakrond rogue wagon, but need to add some healing or hunter will be too strong.

Currently at d4 and been stuck there with my shaman.

1 Like

4 losses
4 wins
4 losses

typical Hearthstone

1 Like

I am stuck at diamond 4 so i headed to wild to get diamond 5 there too.
U can beat gala rogue but i think you need to go for value if u cant get board presence early and beat them down.
Can you post you’re list please?

Its a kinda hard deck to play. Last month i played a lot and i think i had almost 300 games. The first 100 or so my winrate was really bad but the last 150 or so was over 60%

2x Devolving Missile
2x Diligent Notetaker
2x Witch Brew
1x Youthful Brewmaster (Return Notetaker, Kronx or Big Game Hunter)
1x Instructor Fireheart
1x Lightning Storm
1x Plague Of Merlocs
1x Devoted Maniac
2x Groundskeeper
2x Hex
2x Torrent
1x Big Game Hunter
1x Dragons Pack
2x Hagathas Scheme
1x Shield Of Galakrond
1x Corrupt Elementalist
1x Kronx Dragonhoof
2x Earthquake
1x Galakrond
2x Tidal Wave

You will always be behind in the beginning, if i have galakrond or earthquake or something like that in hand already i try be really cheap with the spells and instead take some damage as long as i can survive until galakrond or earthquake. You have so much heal so it dont really matter if you fall behind.

Here are the two replays vs the the control shamans i faced.
https://hsreplay.net/replay/tiAmzZomUnvE5CK9yuYy7d
https://hsreplay.net/replay/TLgT4ZoPYfZCE7wsGHdbHB

Below is one of the decks but im sure u can see both decks from the replay not sure.
flyinottoman’s Shaman

1x (1) Earth Shock

1x (1) Devolving Missiles

2x (2) Witch’s Brew

2x (2) Diligent Notetaker

1x (3) Plague of Murlocs

1x (3) Lightning Storm

1x (3) Instructor Fireheart

1x (3) Frozen Shadoweaver

2x (4) Torrent

1x (4) The Fist of Ra-den

2x (4) Hex

2x (4) Groundskeeper

2x (5) Hagatha’s Scheme

1x (6) The Lurker Below

1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof

1x (7) Swampqueen Hagatha

1x (7) Galakrond, the Tempest

2x (7) Earthquake

2x (8) Walking Fountain

2x (8) Tidal Wave

1x (9) Archivist Elysiana

AAECAaoIDPUE/wW5mQOGnQPhpQPjtAPmtwPWvgPTwAOTwgPgzAOczgMJ/gWtkQOKlAPFmQOQpwOTuQPhzAOh0QOu0gMA.

What i can tell u is there is this crazy combo this control shaman did if im right.
He plays Instructor fireheart at 10 mana - ofc u cant always wait till then but if u can do it - then he plays two dwarven archeoligist which reduce the cost of discovered cards each by one.
He was able to generate alot of value from that turn.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/new-forum-guide-syntax-and-features/

Ok xd , im not IT techinician xd person what must i do im gona give it a try but if u could sorta help put in in english for me sorry im not too good at that stuff.
Its ok i found an old post of how to it i just copy and posted it.
i wanted to know how use a link as a quote for low trust members as sometimes i want to show a replay from hs replay but cant :frowning:

What specifically you want to do?

Well I’m really surprised how many new decks have hit the wild ladder and I have to say so far secrets mage and aggro druid have felt super weak, lower tier 2 or tier 3 even. I’ll probably hit diamond 5 in the next few days then not ranked for 50 days or so, I need to hit something viable in this next set I think.

Legend 174, standard

players tries desperately to counter Dh with shaman but a majority just ends up missplaying and throwing games they should have won

Congrats.
Man i hope to hit legend soon but im quicking getting to d 5 in wild - at d 9 atm - idk why i have always to hit d 5 in both modes at least only then am i satisfied minimaly.

Idk, I meet 25% enrage warrior, DH and other aggro stuff. The occasional Priest and Palas, though more rogues than palas.

I live in a a bizzare pocket meta. Dia 2 currently.

You could maybe change You’re deck or tech for them idk.

I already thought so as well, but decided to wait until the next expansion. I’m still sitting on the fence if I should craft Mozaki. The improved Mozaki mage with incantors flow looks promising in an upcomming control meta.

Btw, when will the new cards be revealed?

i think think playhearthstone has all the dates.

1 Like

Y, I’m dumb^^
Btw, it starts today in one hour;)

yeh im gona check it out hope rogue gets some good stuff non aggro :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got legend with Mountseller Druid on day one of the season and rolled into top 50.

Most opponents I faced were Demon Hunters, Broom Paladins and Control Priests so the climb was smooth. In my experience Mountseller Druid averages a 70%-ish winrate against those decks.

Since there are almost no Face Hunters and Bomb Warriors on ladder because of Demon Hunters and Paladins, Druid also feels better to play all around.

Interesting thank you for that.

Zero evidence alert

1 Like