How would New Player Obtain Archmage Antonidas?

Title says it all. Would love some help on how to obtain this card?

1.) You can pull him from a classic pack. 2.) You can craft him for 1.600 dust.

The first method might take a lot of time (you get 1 legendary in the first 10 packs afterwards the it is 1 in 40) AND there are more classic legendarys than Antonidas. The second should only be used, when you are REALLY sure, that you want him, because it is very expensive.

If you want to craft him, enter your collection, select “craft” and go to mage. You will find him there, but like I said, it is expensive.

Thanks Lokis! So, I’ve opened a bunch of Ulduun (sp?) and boom packs etc…and after playing games vs players and completing quests…are those packs after completing quests the classic packs? Where do I either open classic packs from playing in game using gold or quests? Secondly, where (and should) I just buy some?

oh and third…as a new player I can only create new topics in the new player tavern? I can’t create a topic in multiplayer.

Thanks bud!

Classic packs are called that in the ingame shop. You probably have to scroll down to find them.

About buying them… I am not a great player, you probably should ask someone else. But I would get atleast enough packs to get the first legendary, if you have not gotten a classic one yet.

1 Like

The daily quests that offer packs are Classic packs. They are infrequent though (maybe once a month). Sometimes there’s events that gives you special quests that reward packs from expansions.

Your Classic collection will grow over time, because every week, the Tavern Brawl offers a Classic pack for the first win.

1. Buy Classic Packs from the shop

2. Complete quests that reward classic packs

3. Win the weekly Tavern Brawl