How to turn on location for hearthstone in mac

i went to my friend’s fireside gathering with my mac but it always says no fireside gathering here. i had checked the support article, it says i should turn on the gps but i checked the preferences and hearthstone isn’t in the list. Plz!!!

Hey there,

Lets start by ensuring location services are enabled on the device. This can be done through the Security and Privacy settings. - From there, connect to a local wifi hub that’s used to host the fireside gathering.

Once that’s done, players should be able to open the Social menu located in the lower left corner. There will be a play arrow in the upper right corner of this menu. Click on that and select “Fireside Gathering.” - This should scan the local wifi network for available Fireside Gatherings!

Keep in mind this will need to be the same network that the gathering was originally set up for. If the gathering was set up for a different network, the device would need to be reconnected to the original network for it to work.

I hope this info helps!

Buy a PC :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can sell a Mac on eBay for a minimum close to 200$. The average cost for a Windows on eBay is around 150$.

I see this as an absolute win!

1 Like