How to do CLASSIC mode?

I am not able to make a deck compatible for this mode, I don’t really understand what I am doing wrong :s, my previous decks went all into “unavailable for this mode” after the update, and tried to delete and remake but didn’t work, any head ups?

You can switch between modes by clicking the button near the top-right of the Deck Selection screen.

https://i.imgur.com/mfofJBw.png

You can create a new Wild or Classic deck by clicking the similar button in the Class Selection screen while creating a new deck.

I did try that, but only get the choice for standard or wild

Same here, I can only create standard or wild decks at collection
You can only “view” the CLASSIC cards

1 Like

buuuut it is not like you even get a tag for classic at least I didn’t get one

It was supposed to be hotfixed. Maybe you need to update if you’re still having an issue.

2 Likes

Still not fixed mate

CLASSIC mode is disabled

1 Like

I think they fixed the bug causing them to get converted from Classic → Wild for anyone that hadn’t logged in yet, but I suspect that anyone who had had them converted would need to convert the deck back themselves. At least that’s my interpretation of what they said. I doubt they would be able to differentiate between a deck flagged as Wild containing cards only present in the original sets that wasn’t meant to be used in Wild and someone who built a deck for use in Wild that happened to only have cards from those sets, after the conversion occurred.

1 Like

@BrknSoul was right
At collection, choose “New Deck” click on the icon upper right and choose the Classic symbol

Deck code also works:

Classic Ramp Druid

Class: Druid

Format: Classic

2x (0) Innervate

1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze

2x (2) Mark of the Wild

2x (2) Murloc Tidehunter

2x (2) Wild Growth

2x (3) Healing Touch

2x (3) Razorfen Hunter

2x (3) Savage Roar

2x (4) Chillwind Yeti

2x (4) Dragonling Mechanic

2x (4) Sen’jin Shieldmasta

2x (4) Swipe

1x (6) Argent Commander

2x (6) Starfire

2x (7) Stormwind Champion

2x (8) Ironbark Protector

AAEDAbSKAwLZlgTLoQQO1ZUE15UE2ZUE25UE3JUEr5YEsJYEtJYEuZYEvZYE15YE3ZYE3pYE9JYEAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

If they’re in the game, they should already be updated.

Things still broken after patch fix is also a known issue since…forever. If it’s still not working after they work through everyone’s suggestions, it’s the usual “not working as intended.”