How do I spend gold

Seriously the option isn’t there. I have enough. Been trying for a while and I can’t see the option to spend gold. Please help. I don’t understand what the problem is.

You start the game, go to “shop” (down left, sack of gold icon) then you select a pack (you have to scroll down, the first packages can only be bought with money) click on the pack you want and on the right sight an icon appears with “hearthstone icon and 100” clicking on “buy” directly under it, will give you the pack and will deduct 100 gold from your amount.

1 Like

You can buy 1 pack. Any more packs are purchased for real money.

I am not saying you can only buy 1 pack forever. Just 1 pack increment.

You can also buy Arena entry for 150g.

2 Likes

You can double click on the 100 gold price and it will give you an option to type in however many packs you want to buy, you don’t have to buy them 1 by 1

3 Likes

If you double tap (or click) the buy 1 pack icon, you can type the number of packs you’d like to buy. (cant be over 50) and then you can press buy :slight_smile:

Spending 700 gold to unlock chapter 2 of tombs of terror;
is this a right move?

Depends: If you enjoy that content: yes. Otherwise: buy packs, because than you get 4 more for your gold. Personally I love the content, so I bought it.

1 Like

Uhh If you want to then yes

1 Like

I enjoy the chapter but next time 700 gold will be spend on packs…

I need more cards…

my current packs:

The reward for each wing is 3 packs (300 gold worth). HOWEVER, if you purchase all 5 wings and complete them, you get a gold classic back and a unique card back. You get another card back for completing the entire thing in heroic. As a new player, I wouldn’t say it’s worth it because you lose 4 packs per wing and the final reward is only given if you can afford to buy every wing.

1 Like

I lost 4 packs on spending of this chapter… means not a good choice, my bad.