How do i be less terrible?

I started to play for the first time a few months ago when i realized they’d added demon hunters. I started reading what decks to use, made them, starting reading guides, etc etc. Finally i felt comfortable trying ranked standard and after several weeks of trying (and some dumb luck), managed to get to gold 10. not a big deal for most of you, but it felt pretty nice for a new player. Well, i’ve able to hit that rather low hanging goal for a few months in a row, but that seems to be at an end. I played something like 20 games last night and lost all but 1.

There seems to be something fundamental i’m not understanding about the game. I don’t see many players complaining about not being able to get out of mid Silver. I even tried that dumb Aggro DH meme deck and couldn’t make that work. This being the internet, and toxicity being what it is, i know coming on here and asking for help is likely to just result in mockery or abuse, but i’d still like to know if there is any real tools out there for improving?

Thanks a lot.

1 Like
  1. Use Vicious Syndicate deck lists
  2. Watch Old Guardian, Firebat, Zalae, and/or Thijs or other top streamers

Honestly below D5 Aggro is the way to go. Players greed out their decks looking for those highlights and don’t put enough defensive tools. Aggro DH is not a meme, but your list may be using weak cards leading to worse results. So copy the VS deck list.

And last, play the single player modes. They will help improve your skills.

2 Likes