Hovering card bug

So I thought they somehow solved the hovering card bug a while back, guess i was mistaken. Opponent played 1 mana druid spell . It showed on mid left side of the screen, like any played card. However, the spell havent triggered, the card left hovering face down over the board. I waited like 20 sec (mind you, opponent still had more time than that) to see if it is actually this bug again, restarted client right after, by the time i got back, my turn was over, and essentially lost the game.

I saw the big card on the middle left as he cast the spell, but instead of triggering, it went into hover mode. Maybe it was just by chance, but in my perspective it is wastly different from the average random hovering card, where nothing happens. Also add to that, that I havent met this problem in a year, even though I remember it was somewhat common before that, I feel it might have to do with the spell that was half-cast. Or maybe it was just pure chance, and I managed to get it right in the middle of a play.

I’ve already linked the sticky post. All info is in there. You disconnected. No hacks, no bugs, it happens sometimes.

Unfortunately this post is so outdated that nowadays became a plain lie.