Holy Smite broke Boomsday Puzzle Lab

Level 6 of 7 against Astromancer Arwyn in the “Boomsday Puzzle Lab” Mirror Challenge is no longer possible, due to Holy Smite being changed from 2 to 3 damage, hopefully this is easy to fix and can be tossed into an upcoming update

Let me know if more info is needed, Best wishes!

9 Likes

I was just about to make a topic about this. I hope you guys fix it soon, the adventure is GREAT

2 Likes

There seems to be a problem with the level “Dr.Boom 4: Full Northshire”, you can’t draw cards with Power Word: Shield anymore.

1 Like

Same for me too. I’ve been stuck for a day and good thing I’m not the only one.

Known issue, fix is upcoming soon:

2 Likes

I have the same problem, when fix?

Latest news is “unknown”:

1 Like

Still no fix? I started playing hearthstone again recently and decided to go back and do the boomsday stuff I never finished and I got stuck on the mirror section because of the holy smite buff.

All puzzles are working now, I am not sure where you got the “no fix” from. Some puzzles have a different solution now from the original one. If you are stuck, these walkthroughs should all be current:
https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Puzzle_Lab#The_Secret_Lab

1 Like

on dr boom mirror chapter 5/5 were you play aiganst clonemaster zerek as warrior you get in to the match and the game does’t start and you dont get cards on your hand. would be nice if that can be fix in one of the future updates :slight_smile:

‘Clear dr boom’ 2/4 is still broken. Leper gnomes are now 2/1 instead of 1/1. It’s impossible to beat. I’ve work through all of this until the 2nd last boss to be halted. Disappointing

1 Like

The lethal 4/7 challenge on the 3rd set freezes everytime I load it

This is all still broken

Please read the entire post and replies before commenting. Or better yet, use an up to date guide.

1 Like