Holy Frick. The new Void enemies in the Mi'da bounty

Used to hate the dragon who could do a repeating 8 dmg for everything that died.

But now we got something that does 50 damage (before weaknesses) and locks your abilities out for a turn!? Holy cripes

Watch out for that, kill those Voids before they can act!

For those struggling with boss: Try Nature Comp (Malfurion) for Heals (Damage on Boss) and easily snipe golems as they spawn!

Credit: OldGuardian (and other players who figured out themselves who happen to love Mercenaries Mode).

Best to you!

-Valas

It hurt so much to see my Krush (running Beast comp) go down because they mirrored his buffed attack.

Insane

1 Like

Krush was clutch for me vs. Heroic Drek’Thar with his 30 consecutive attacks + immune from Mukla but vs Mi’da I can see that being a different story ><

-Valas

Since the Heroic change for final equipment I’ve only felt one was absolutely beastly enough to go for.

Kazakus.

Chi-god and his 5+ heal power is ungodly good when you combine EoT heals or Malfurion’s “use nature spell get healed” equipment

Working on leveling my Chi-Ji some more right now, I’ll have to look into that healing combo!

I’m kind of liking the new Task system updated yesterday (easier to farm one mercenaries tasks over and over), but finding that Mysterious Stranger to acquire the task takes significantly longer now.

Haven’t played much Kazakus though, I’ll have to look into that as well.

-Valas