Hiding you can buy packs with gold

Really, are you sure you are meeting your bottom line of more profits and greed for your shareholders and Microsoft overlords?

Maybe if you add another 40 different types of packs you can only buy with real money, maybe new players will not find the packs you can buy with gold anymore.

The game is dying from both an eroding player base, and an unsustainable code base. Seems that a calculation has been made, and blizzard intends to milk every penny they can out of the dying beast before they decide to kill the game and start with a new project that can shed the baggage of past mistakes.

1 Like

If I had a penny for every time I read something along those lines, I’d be a new owner of Microsoft

hiding ?

you know the yellow circle below each pack is exactly the same icon next to your gold amount right ?

1 Like

How is it hidden, exactly?

1 Like

You can do two clicks to conceed all the time but can’t do three clicks + scrolling for the store?

I don’t get this meme. Do you work for Blizzard to know if the code is “spaghetti”?

It has to run on literal phones too so they can not do heavy upgrading either.

I remember when the expansion after Goblins and Gnomes was released and my little Samsung Galaxy S4 went to get the update for the game and the playstore just told me nothing at all for the update. The only thing it would suggest was to uninstall. SO I figured maybe I need a whole new fresh install from the ground up, and so i did the uninstall (since I couldnt log in anyways) and tried to DL the game once it was done. Nope. The game had just progressed beyond my lil samsung’s ability to keep up. Same happened to my Tablet too at the same time. Really really sucked for a long time as I couldnt play the game (except on pc) until about the Darkmoon Faire set was around. That was when I finally got a new phone (lovely lil LG phone, been a powerhouse for a lot longer time lol.)

but yeah eventually the game grows beyond its original lowest common denominator device abilities. lol

OP is not wrong about this game eroding. It keeps getting worse with every card set and “balance” patch. They better find a way to do some sotr of power level squish or something.