Heroic Mode Plague Boss Health Not Lowering

I beat the first chapter yesterday in normal mode and didn’t purchase the whole adventure yet. So I wanted to try my hand at heroic mode. Got to Vesh and lowered his health to around 198. Started a new run and thought the treasure card ‘Hearthstone’ would help me (mindset was beat down Vesh and use the card to return to the tavern and go back to Vesh at his lowered health).
Got him to about 77 health but knew the next turn would kill me so I used ‘Hearthstone’ and returned to the tavern, when I got out, Vesh was back to his 198 health and I thought the card was not very helpful
But then I got him down to 55 health before dying to enemy minion
Thought that was good: 198 to 55
But then I saw he was still at 198
I played another run and face against him but his health is still not lowering and remains at 198
help…

I’m also facing the same issue. I can’t find anything online saying bosses reset to a certain threshold if you lose.

Same for me. Did 2 times, health always returns to something like 123.
But some other day everything was ok.

Bosses HP doesn’t go down if you click “back” to fast. Happen to me twice in Heroic mode. If you wait for all the animations and boss winner speach - mechanic works properly.

1 Like

Wow… that makes sense. When I first made some damage to boss I usually unlocked new power or deck and can’t push back button to fast. I’ll check it next time. Still a bug though.

Yes, it works. Just wait until boss finished his speech.

I have the same problem. I played two times and got the plague boss health to under 100, both times I waited until boss finished his speech, does not work for me. Both times boss health reset to full 300.
Also Jr. Tomb Diver card battlecry does not work (Battlecry: If you played 6 Secrets this game, your Hero Power becomes ‘Discover a Treasure’)

Same issue here, this is definitely a bug!

The issue is know, and Blizzard are working on it. They announced that in an official post on another forum: Small Client Update: 15.2.2

1 Like