Heroic Medivh 2019

There has to be a good way to beat this fight.

I got suckered by the search results that said he can be killed with Sacrificial pact. That’s not true.

I tried a Jade Druid, can’t get it.

Pls Help

I think he can be killed with Sacrificial Pact if you get Grand Archivist to cast it, though there’s a chance that was fixed as well when they patched the ability to just play it from hand.

I personally used a Control Rinlock similar to this one:

https://youtu.be/IvC62jxB7Pg

Barkskin × 2
Jade Idol × 2
Wrath × 2
Ironwood Golem × 2
Oaken Summons × 2
Jade Behemoth × 1
Moonglade Portal × 2
Malfurion the Pestilent × 1
Grizzled Guardian × 2
Acidic Swamp Ooze × 2
Tar Creeper × 2
Sen’jin Shieldmasta × 2
Psych-o-Tron × 2
Rotten Applebaum × 2
Sludge Belcher × 2
Gadgetzan Auctioneer × 2
try this list ;p

Anyone have any ideas for a Mage deck?

I found an old post I made about a similar topic:

Custom Priest

Class: Priest

Format: Wild

2x (1) Binding Heal

2x (2) Shadow Visions

2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain

2x (2) Squashling

2x (3) Dark Cultist

2x (4) Duskbreaker

2x (4) Greater Healing Potion

2x (4) Priest of the Feast

1x (4) Shadow Madness

2x (4) Twilight Guardian

1x (5) Excavated Evil

2x (5) Rotten Applebaum

2x (5) Sludge Belcher

1x (7) Nightscale Matriarch

1x (8) Free From Amber

2x (9) Obsidian Statue

1x (10) Mind Control

1x (10) N’Zoth, the Corruptor

AAEBAa0GBgjcAbcX4KwCmcgCju4CDNcKgQ6PDokUkrQCt7sC0cEC0sEC5swCy+YCxfMC6PkCAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

The above list can’t possibly be optimal, and I needed to retry several times, because you have to get a great opening draw, but it did work eventually .

Tips:

Obviously, you want to wait until after Nether to play N’Zoth, and you want to resurrect at least one Statue (ideally two, but you don’t want to wait until you only have 3 cards in deck, so you may need to pull the trigger early).

I find that pressuring Nazra ( if you can ) helps, because if Nazra is really low on life, she starts targeting your minions instead of your face (and she can’t use a weapon as removal).

Squashling is fantastic for this purpose (ideally on or after turn 8!), because they can heal up minions/face, and then control the board and hit for damage, causing Nazra to deal with your minions. This enables you to buy time to build up a big N’Zoth turn. Just make sure to stay out of 1-turn-lethal range!

Unless Nazra is at low life, she ignores most of your minions, but will usually go to great lengths to kill Priest of the Feast and Nightscale Matriarch.

(The above means that early in the game, Nazra is very unlikely to kill your Dark Cultist, so you can play it on 3 to set up a pump for something on turn 5, and Nazra will almost always let it live.)

You want to save your heavy spells for after you get the weapon, but you may need to play Free From Amber as a last-ditch effort against Nazra. It’s unlikely to help (unless you just need to apply more pressure to get to Malchezaar), but it is possible to get something big and taunty.

After you play N’Zoth, you want to control the board when necessary (to optimize trades and keep as much of your board alive as you can), but you need to start hitting face as much as possible, because Malchezaar will out-value you if you take too long. Mind Control + 10-drop after N’Zoth should be enough pressure to get in there and seal the game.

EDIT: the above tips are still good, but after more experimentation, the deck is much better if you take out Excavated Evil and put in 1 Youthful Brewmaster. That way you can have 2 value swings against Malchezaar, or, if things get out of hand, you can revive your board once against Nazra.

Darn header text. Haven’t figured out how to paste a deck without it doing that, but there has to be a way.

I’m sure my list is suboptimal, but it did work for me last time I tried it.

If it’'s the one with Nazra, most guides I found online were outdated.
I ended up beating it with: a kel’thuzard rez 4 horseman paladin deck. If I have it saved still, I’ll edit it in to this post.

You should be able to right click, paste as plain text and that will get rid of the code.