Heroic brawl quest is interesting

what rng ? there is no rng involved

are you playing on another language ? it wouldnt be the first time there is an error in translation

change language to english and youll see the quest needs for you to play not win

I hate they always host this brawl just before the new mini set.

3 Likes

It’s straight up gambling. It is a difficult mode because people are that much more tryharding if they are going for the 12 win skin.

I’m not judging by the way. If you want to spend 1k gold for the 3 play get the first skin and/or go for the 12 win skin, go for it if its truly worth the investment for YOU. However, I will say (maybe more so for the 12 win skin), this is a mode designed to get you to drain your gold for the mini-set and/or entice you enough (get you addicted) to try for the skin.

Oh you got to five wins, not bad and some decent rewards, I’ll revinvest. Oh, only three wins this time and just a few gold short, I’ll just buy in with real money this time, surely this’ll be it. And over and over… Of course this is a hypothetical scenario, but it is the one they are hoping happens.

Also, this is not out of anger for what this company has become; merely a cautionary what-have-you to my fellow players.

Exactly

1 Like

I always have dozens of “Tickets” stored up since I never play arena or any mode that uses them. Can I use one of those tickets for a free play and then concede my three game for the skin?

1000 gold for a skin is not a bad deal. I have not participated before but will do it this time.

1 Like

Lazy Idiot here:

1. What is this quest?
  2. What do I get if I complete it?
  3. Should I bother?
1 Like

Heroic Brawl legendary quest. Should be a 4th option in your weeklies. Pay 1000 gold to enter heroic brawl. Play 3 games get Lego skin. Get 12 wins, get Uber Lego skin.

1 Like

Can I use a “Ticket” for this? You know… those free Arena Tickets (also works for Heroic duels I think).

I do not think so. This is a special brawl (standard arena run essentially) and tickets do not work afaik.

1 Like

Boo. Boo, Blizzard. Boooooooooo!!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!!!1!!eleventyone!!!

3 Likes

i got 4 packs, 120 gold,125 dust

and a really cool DK skin, for only 1kg

not bad not bad

2 Likes

You got all that for losing 3 matches?

i won 3 and lost 3 games

1 Like

Well that just smacks of effort. Screw that! Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats on the skin… & the bonus packs and stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

no effort, i just played big pally, it was fun

So, um, it seems that this was not an intended change but they left it after they messed it up.

As I said, I will stand by my assertion that this whole thing is a gold sink cash grab.

2 Likes

the skin costs 1000 gold, end of story

1 Like

Only because the truth isn’t on your side, my dude.

This brawl is a cash grab gold sink intended to exploit newer players.

They said the quiet part outloud: they never intended people to get the skin just for playing the mode.

1 Like

your trolling and you are now on ignore forever, good bye

Quoting a blue post is trolling?

I’m sorry you don’t like being wrong, but that doesn’t make me a troll.

You argued really hard that the mode was fine because it was only play three games to get a skin, and the truth is that this change was an accident. That doesn’t absolve them from making a cash grab gold sink mode they trot out before every mini set to milk newer players.

1 Like