Heroic Brawl Odds and Why

Only 1 in over 4000 players will get 12 wins.
Why does the second Weekly Task after “Win 3 Heroic Brawl” become “Win 12”, not “Win 4” or “Win 6”?

Why did they make the task so hard? Like hard hard?

correction: it is Play 3, not even Win 3.

3 Likes

Because they want your money, is that surprising?

4 Likes

It doesn’t make sense. They could have put two more portrait to be earned at 6 wins and 9 wins.

Yeah, but that would be beneficial towards you. Isn’t it easier for them to flip you the a big fat middle finger and say “pay us till you get 12, or you don’t get this”?

4 Likes

Its not win 3 win 12
Its play 3, win 12

2 Likes

Only because they screwed up.

3 Likes

You are right, it’s Play 3 not Win 3. But the next task is Win 12… that’s just teasing players, mental manipulation to some degree.

2 Likes

Its a psychological game. Is it worth playing or not? Plus a skin is a skin.

This mode actually made me uninstall the game. Spent 1,000g and fought the strongest decks, won 2 lost 3 and got 3 packs. So basically 700g just dissapeared…
Im gonna stick with Marvel snap.

2 Likes

Some people just like high risk /high reward games.

And the task is hard exactly to both be a very rare item and stop the average player from trying.

People who run this brawl are in general very bored high rank players.

1 Like

This. The only reason I dropped 10 bucks is because of this mistake.

Otherwise I never play this garbage mode.

I’m 0 for 2 right now.

Its one thing to have bad luck but I honestly feel cheated.

There are no accidents

I paid 1000 gold for a skin. Easy. Most skins cost 1500 - 2000 g, or require real money.

It really doesn’t need to be more complicated than that.

The 12-win skin is a scam. But «a fool and his money,» as they say…

4 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but it does not have to all be in the same run. It’s 12 total wins, so you can play four times and go 3-3 and still get the skin.

The skin is there to entice you to gamble. You go the first round to get the play 3 skin win a few and see oh i just need to win X more times and you queue another brawl come up short again and queue another and another until you get the skin or run out of gold and start spending real money. They know what they are doing. They are preying on people prone to gambling problems.

4 Likes

ITS most overpriced mode! 1000 gold for trash brawl…
and WHY NOT FIRST ONE FREE???
WHY? Activision-Bli$$ard

Sorry mate, but the quest text says the words:

“Win 12 games in a single Heroic Brawliseum run”

You gotta get a perfect run, or you get the middle finger salute.

7 Likes

Ah, ty, I thought they got smart and realized they could fleece a whole bunch of sheep better than they can skin a single one, but alas I am wrong.

Thanks.

I don’t see the language because I’ve no interest in losing my money in this awful event.

1 Like

it’s not even that bad of odds if you are a good player. I played it yesterday and I also watched two different friends play it as well and all three of us were up against completely free to play bronze-gold rank scrubs for our firs 3-4 games.
I went 8/3, one friend went 10/3 the other went 11/3 and none of us played Frost DK, we just played our own homebrews with slight tweaks to target aggro players.

Those statistics you are posting don’t really count for players with good fundamental skill, if you are good at the game you should easily get a fair amount of wins unless you just get bad luck with unfavorable matchups or draw.