Help! Missing cards after patch 16.0

Specifically a card that I am missing is 9-mana Call Of The Wild. I don’t believe this was part of the special Wild --> Standard temporary event?

Oh it totally was part of that, my bad! =P

30 legendary cards from my collection and have been removed, I didn’t even get any dust for any of them. This happened after the update, I just want my cards back or something to balance out what I lost.

Yeah Sylvanas and N’Zoth are gone as well.

100% some cards I bought are missing and now others say not yet released.

I have had Sylvanas Windrunner for years and now it is missing with this patch (I used it this tuesday even). I’m worried I’m missing other cards as well. Hopefully it get fixed soon.

I’m also missing several Legendary cards as well. I know for a fact I owned them before, because I added them to my deck for the Tavern Brawl and now it says I’m missing them. (Which is impossible, because you had to have manually added those cards to the deck)

If a Dev/CM/CS would like to see proof, I’d be happy to share a picture of my Tavern Brawl deck with some of the missing Legendaries.

Hi! I’m missing a lot of cards, especially Basic cards such as “Swipe”, “Arcane Missiles”, “Mirror Image”, etc.

1 Like

Boys/Mods/devs, it seems that this update whiped cards no matter if people owned them or not.

Stuff that was moved into Wild that you owned wasn’t refunded and if it gets replaced (using the card builder) it’s with cards you already owned.

And even if this wasn’t/isn’t the case it’s pretty messed up to give people 23 free cards, let people build things around that then pull that carpet under peoples feet without giving them 23 other new cards.

2 Likes

I wonder why i lost my mysterious challengers then… i had em before the event… i even lost a golden Avenger secret…

I’m missing Emperor Thaurissan I had him in wild before event and now he is gone.

1 Like

I had those cards, Ragnaros,N’zoth,Sylvanas and others that I was playing in wild, now not available to either wild or standard, so your explanation about the “Standard Shake-Up” doesn’t make sense. Please help me get them back.

1 Like

Many of my cards have disappeared completely.

Hello,

I have an issue with Hearthstone, my collection in the game showed me that i had 2 copies of the following legendary cards: “Ragnaros, the firelord”, Sylvanas Windrunner, Emperor Thaurissan, The Curator. One of the two copies of each card was an uncraftable one and the other was craftable, so i disenchanted the craftable ones and received crystals for it. And now a couple of days later the uncraftable ones vanished from my card collection and it screwed up my decks, it spent money and lots of time gathering those cards, and the game cheated me by showing me that i had 2 copies of those and then removing the uncraftable one later. I hope you can help me solve this issue, that i could receive those cards back to me and you can have your 1600 crystals back if need be, because if the game didnt show me that i had an uncraftable copy of those cards i wouldve never disenchanted them in the first place. I hope you understand my message. This kinda ruins the joy and good experience for me in HS…

Regards,
Matin Sadeghi
Concerned customer

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Bad words are bad but game breaking bugs are fine :wink: *

I honestly can’t even remember how I masked “vulgar” language in my previous post…Would be nice if a Mod sent me a PM so I know what’s not allowed.

Me too, I have lost too cards since the update.

same here. they took my ragnaros the firelord, sylvanas windrunn, and my emperor tharissa. help us hearthstone!

Hi Blizzard, long time supporter of the game. Bought almost every adventure and bundle for every expansion. By the way I had 2 copies of Kun the Forgotten King. When you removed the event cards you took away my original copy as well. Look at how long this thread is… We know about the event cards. But we don’t like losing our original copies too. Don’t tell me this is a Rafaam event where he steals our good faith…

1 Like

Look at all these people that wont even take the effort to read a blue post on why they are missing those cards…

Yeah same problem !!!