Hearthstone Time's Left

WoW is still going despite cartoon gfx, so I predict 10 more years of hearthstone.

But World of Warcraft is dead(to me).

This game’s funeral has been planned for years.
It hasn’t happened and I doubt it will soon.

If they will keep losing around 1 2 milions a month i dont know, yea true, people sayd that all the time, but i looked at the numbers they posted, they are leaking players on blizzard games like a waterfall

Taking into consideration, the money required to keep Hearthstone alive is far less than the money Hearthstone generates. And so I predict Hearthstone to be around for quite some time. If the game improves technically and in terms of gameplay, that may help to bring in more players

Well, if the profits get low enough, Activision will kill it without apology.

I don’t even care anymore. I just uninstalled. I don’t care if HS goes another 20 years or 20 minutes. If they hand this game over to some new devs who actually know what they’re doing, I’ll check it out. But right now, I feel like every dollar and every minute I ever spent on this game has been a complete waste

Games are supposed to be fun and I can’t remember the last time I had fun playing this one. It just became this daily routine that is aggravating me and making me question why I ever spent any money on it

Time to check out something else and before anyone says anything snarky or petulant about no one’s going to miss you or whatever, IDC. Do what makes you happy

1 Like

Hurry Mac Gruber!

We only have 5 or 6 months left!