Hearthstone Mercenaries Crashes on PC

Hi Guys,

I was playing Hearthstone Mercenaries, Level 2 of Felwood yesterday evening and once I reached the last boss of the game, the game just froze and every time I try to log in again, it says “You were reconnected to the game. Resuming…” And nothing happens for 10, 20, 30 minutes. Then I just got bored and exit the game.

Today I tried again and the issue is the same - Felwood, Level 2, last round of match before earning my coins, and the game froze can cannot reconnect.

Nothing helps, even if I wait to be considered idle and get back to the homepage - nothing.

Could you please look into this? It is really concerning.

Thanks,
Eszter

3 Likes

Now I’m suffering from exactly the same symptoms

Same here, also stuck at “you were reconnected” since forever at the boss felwood 2. How can I get out of it to play again?

I tried logging out, start hearthstone on a different device and a uninstall, its not working…

Edit: found the solution in another thread…

Problem solved.

1. Log in to the game on your computer.
  2. Without leaving the game on your computer, log in to the game from your phone.
  3. Log in to the game again from your computer.
  4. Log in again from your phone (It should be enough).
  5. Repeat until it shows a reconnection error. Click ok and go to any old adventure, such as naxramas. Play the game (win or lose doesn’t matter) and there will be no more error.

Me too guys…i cant pass the fellwood boss.Game stuck .

I was doing a heroic bounty on mercenaries I got disconnected and now i’m 45 minutes waiting on the reconnect message… I read a user talking about a solution but I don’t have hs on my mobile (for work reasons) only on pc… so what I have to do?!

Same issue… the AI had to define its action but nothing was happening. I closed the game and re-opened it and now stuck on “reconnecting to the game” screen… Can Blizzard/Hearthstone support please help?

Many thanks in advance.

If you log out of HS for over 30 minutes it should clear the reconnect bug. I read it somewhere and it worked for me. You get some consolidation coins after it. I guess we just have to wait till they fix the boss.

1 Like

tnx a lot I’ll try it for sure!