Hearthstone Is Fun Until Your Opponent Is A Cheater

Like the name of my title. I really enjoy Hearthstone. The artwork of the cards! Making Decks that do not work and works! Watching Hearthstone streamers! Making Hearthstone friends! I can name a few more but I will stop there.

So since the month of March started. I have encountered some cheaters. Yes, there are cheaters out there. The name for starts is Your Opponent. If that is not fishy enough. No matter the class. They seem wait and pretend there going to lose. Soon as there Health is below ten health. Bam! When they have already used there coin. No mana what so ever and no minions on the board. They pop out a two or three cost minion. Now I may lose or win the match. It is still frustrating when I come across these sort of opponents.

I am not sure if anyone else has encountered this but I have. Let me know, thank you.

Also looking for more Hearthstone friends to test deck out with. Help each other out as well

About the “Your opponent”: You can use the settings in the Battlenet to “appear offline”. In which you will be called “your opponent” for people playing against you, that’s not fishy.

About the other point: maybe record your games with decktracker. Then you could either ask the people in this forum for help, or (if it’s really cheating) send it to Blizzard.

Though looking at your post history, I guess I fell for a troll attempt

1 Like

Thanks Lokisdottir, I am not a Troll though. I do make posts so do not judge me by the posts. Thank you again for your feedback

1 Like

In this case, I am sorry to have accused you of it.

In 2 1/2 years I have never encountered anyone who I would call a ‘cheater’, by which I take it you mean they are doing something that should not technically be possible, maybe a 1337 Hax0r of some kinds?

If so - no, I don’t believe there is any way to do that as the game is server side not client.

If you were complaining about the actual mechanics of the game and the insanely overpowered cards - that isn’t cheating that is design and how the game is supposed to be.

It is F2P, with whales who spend vast amounts of money to have the decks that win.

If you don’t spend that money and come across one - which you will as the matchmaking is broken - you will feel they are ‘cheating’ because you are so outclassed.

Someone who owns a formula one car is no more cheating if they win a race against you on a push bike than any HS player is.

Mismatched and completely inappropriate but not a cheat.

The only actual “cheaters” are the people that bot arena or the people that sn1p-sn4p hacked in wild. Other than that everyone is playing fair.