Hearthstone IOS app updating every time i open it

Hello,
Each time i open hearthstone on iphone it keeps asking me to download a 3gb update. I already did it twice and it asked the third time i opened it.
Anyone else facing this issue?

10 Likes

Hey,
Yeah I’ve the same problem on android.

5 Likes

Same here I can’t even access the game on iOS after update, it’s stating the game was unable to log to in to blizzard services. I’ve deleted and redownloaded no luck …about to be done with this game

3 Likes

Same here as of yesterday. This is the second time its asked for this 3GB update, and I waited all night for it to download last time… must be a cache wipe as the result of a bug… a reply and a fix would see me buy some packs devs :eyes:

5 Likes

Same for me. Blizzard please fix this.

5 Likes

Same problem. I already dowloaded 3 times, played and as I close it, one hour later it wants another 3 gb… I hate this lack of dedication and carelessness… Interesting thing is people keep writing this everywhere and no one cares like it’s nothing…

5 Likes

Same here, this is ridiculous, I’ve downloaded this 3gb about 5 times now.

5 Likes

Same, but since it start with 60 mb update and then try to download the 3.1 gb for the “high quality mode” I just disable that option, which makes the game kinda less fun, but at least doesn’t eat all of my data

2 Likes

Same here. Every time I open the app it downloads 3gb of update. It is absurd…

3 Likes

same here and it does not let me file a bug report on phone either

3 Likes

The game is unplayable and there is no reaction from team.
And with data i gather from the froum it is not a model or brand which have this problem. The problem should be from the code which can not find the files and redownload it every time.
Please fix this bug.

2 Likes

Same, also there is a 234 MB update for BG.
Now I have reinstalled and when I start the app it gets stuck in loading screen.
This has been happening 3 days now. Also there is no option of not closing the app to avoid the update.

2 Likes

The app update for the new expansion was released yet this bug is not fixed. Please do something about it fast.

1 Like

Same issue here on IOS iPhone Xs, I’ve reinstalled the game and the issue persists.

2 Likes

Same on android. Really frustrating, has to re-update every single time I open the app. Game is less fun without high quality mode if i disable it…

1 Like

6 days and still no response from the devs. Fix the packing game. I already wasted lots of data on this stupid bug. If you did not laid off a lot of employees, this might not have happened. Stupid game.

1 Like

Lazy dev as usual… no response and reaction

1 Like

Yup, same here. iOS system.

1 Like

Same on Android (actually MIUI). It started like a week or so ago asking every single time for a 60ish MB download, but now it’s always the 3.1GB one. I have checked App settings and there is nothing making it wipe the data, neither storage issues.

Please do fix the files thing, it makes the game unplayable in mobile devices.

1 Like

Up also happening to me here on my S9 even with wifi it asks for some update. The worst part of it is that if i switch to another app, it sometimes does not stay the way i left it and it goes to the “BLIZZARD” Intro screen. Then it asks for updates. And i cant return to my game till it finishes updating. I’ve lost a lot of games because of it

2 Likes