"Hearthstone has updated..." Galaxy s9

I Stopped playing for 30 minutes or so this morning and when I got back on to play It kicked me out and gave me the error message, “Hearthstone has been updated, please download the latest version. Tap anywhere to update.” After I Uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice because those were the only options I was given besides ‘open’ in the Play Store, and the game still gave me that pls update message and eventually just ended up saying “closed”.
I wanted to make sure it wasn’t my account and just my phone having the issue so I logged into my account on my friend’s phone (Google pixel 3) and the minute I logged into my account His phone started giving him the same error message even though it was working for him fine all day.
We have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times on both of our phones and we are still given the same error message.
I then Logged into a Samsung laptop and my account worked perfectly fine on there. So at least on the laptop I was able to play but I would like to play on my phone, someone please help!!

I also have the same issue, but when my friend login my phone it worked for him. Please help.

If you have updated your account on PC you cannot use mobile until the update for that is released. I learned the hard way and logged into my comp first now my mobile won’t work.

Do you know when the mobile update will be released?

There’s a post regarding the update here. Should be coming out soon.

If there are still issues once the patch has been released, please post over in the thread here. Will be closing this thread to consolidate reports.