Hearthstone Crashes Constantly

Hearthstone keeps crashing on my iPad. I always make sure it’s updated, I even bought a new iPad with the big amount of storage thinking that was the problem but it still happens. Whenever I open my collection the game crashes, it will crash during ranked play, crashes when playing battlegrounds, crashes when upgrading my mercenaries, crashes when building a mercenary team, crashes when building a deck, crashes when changing my hero portrait, crashes when changing my card back, and crashes when changing my coin skin. The frequency of the crashes is random, and the game boots back up just fine after. The weird thing is Hearthstone never crashes on my phone when I do the same things. I opened a ticket because this has been going on for over a year. I did everything that the GM’s told me to do. Uninstall the game, clear AppStore cache, turn off iPad, let it sit, turn it back on, then download Hearthstone. Did not make a difference, still crashes. I was then told to contact Apple support. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with Apple in which they connected to my iPad and scanned everything to make sure it was ok. They said everything is working perfectly so the problem has to be addressed by y’all. The crashes are so bad now I can’t even import a deck, or even copy then paste in game.

iPad 9th generation
iPad OS version 17.5.1
19 Gigs of free space

Good day. I play almost daily on the ipad and this happens to me also. instead of buying a new ipad, I’ve deleted, reinstalled, wipped the ipad to start fresh and only download and install hearthstone and it happens. i mostly play battlegrounds a lot and some rank for quest purposes. It has become more consistant as of late when in battleground.

I’m wondering if there is a memory leak when the app is running that would overflow and dump the screen. If there is a way to send crash data logs to Blizz would love to get a Blizz rep to look into this. I’m sure this is happening to others but since so many of us have ways of playing that isn’t on an ipad as a alternative, this issue may not get the traction it normally would if it happens on all platforms. Could we get this looked into. I didn’t want to start a new topic when this topic was posted a few times.

I have been trying for so hard and for so long. At this point I’m literally copying and pasting every day until this is resolved. You should join me and hopefully we’ll finally get them to fix it!