Hearthstone App Invisible After Alt+Tab

Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue with the Hearthstone client on my Macbook Pro running macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. If I Alt+Tab to view other windows while Hearthstone is running, or in some other way view any other window, the Hearthstone window cannot be returned to via ALt+Tab or by clicking on its icon in the taskbar. If I do click on the app, I can move my cursor around the screen and hear the in-game sounds of my cursor passing over Hearthstone menu buttons, but only the desktop is visible. This issue has proven quite difficult to resolve on my own and I would very much appreciate any and all help offered. This is a new issue and restarting my computer unfortunately has not helped.

Hey there Shrekmate,

Does the same behavior happen if the game is played in Window mode? If you’re not sure lets try it. Open the game and uncheck the box that says “fullscreen” then try tabbing in and out of the game.

Kaldraydis,
Thank you very much for the suggestion, it seems like the app runs properly in Window mode. Although the issue’s still present in Fullscreen, I really appreciate the workaround.