Have some fun with Stupid Priest!

So I have been getting bogged down by seeing the same mana cheat/hand buff decks over and over. And it’s not like I am going to stop playing…

Here is my break from frustration and boredom and likely causing it for the opponent who is locked into the meta decks:

stupid

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Pegasus

2x (1) Deafen

2x (1) Psychic Conjurer

2x (2) Creation Protocol

2x (2) Dryscale Deputy

2x (2) Gold Panner

2x (2) Power Chord: Synchronize

2x (2) Saloon Brewmaster

1x (3) Benevolent Banker

2x (3) Funhouse Mirror

1x (3) Madame Lazul

2x (3) Plagiarizarrr

1x (3) Shadow Chord: Distort

1x (3) Zola the Gorgon

1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame

2x (4) Puppet Theatre

1x (4) Sheriff Barrelbrim

2x (4) Speaker Stomper

1x (5) Shadow Word: Steal

1x (6) Gnomelia, S.A.F.E. Pilot

The wincon is to simply steal/copy the power spiked plays of your opponent with puppet theatre/conjurer/plagiarizarrr/lazul and double or triple them with bounces, copies and syncs.

It’s 50% win rate deck so far through 8 games, definitely thought there would only be a couple fun moments but no wins.

Win key highlights:
vs druid - playing 2 early doomkins from location into sync, then getting multiple copies of yogg, and cherry on top was distort taking out fye

vs warrior - location stole odyn, then bounced ignis 2 times until got the 10 mana windfury gain 8 armor weapon.

vs pally - bounced ignis for 1mana weapons (poison DR 1 dam to aoe), location ametis and funhouse ametis, plus barrelbrim + deafen to get through taunt and opponent ametis damage restriction.

most surprising power came from dryscale deputy leading to extra sync or protocol in hand which is what snowballed the double and triple copies.

Also it was surprisingly consistent as not HL and omitted a lot of the usual legendary cards (Zill, Yogg, Aman) at the top of the curve to make room for the extra copy/bounce/disrupt cards.

Anyway I hope everyone is taking a breath at the level breaks to have some fun with homebrews! Would love to see what other fun stuff people are playing at these points in the climb.

Im trolling the ladder with Pud Priest. The goal is to have an obnoxious board of ogres (almost) every turn after 8 (7 if you get a manacheat anomaly):

Pud Priest

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Pegasus

2x (1) Miracle Salesman

2x (1) Psychic Conjurer

2x (2) Creation Protocol

1x (2) Gold Panner

2x (2) Power Chord: Synchronize

2x (2) Saloon Brewmaster

2x (3) Card Grader

2x (3) Ogre-Gang Outlaw

2x (3) Pendant of Earth

1x (3) Photographer Fizzle

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

1x (4) E.T.C., Band Manager

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

1x (5) Shadow Word: Steal

1x (9) Yogg-Saron, Unleashed

1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame

2x (4) Puppet Theatre

1x (4) Puppetmaster Dorian

1x (4) Shadow Word: Ruin

2x (5) Ogre-Gang Ace

1x (6) Kingpin Pud

1x (6) Lightbomb

1x (7) Marin the Manager

AAECAZ/HAgrwnwSGpAX9xAWs0QXYgQazmQbOnAbNngaxwQa6wQYKvp8Eu8cF7fcFhY4GrZkGr5kG75sGmqAGyKAGwrYGAAEDqZUG/cQFzZ4G/cQF2bAG/cQFAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone