Hate BSM? Try this

For those of you struggling against BSM , I’ve refined painlock to be what I consider optimal in this meta (shaman Reno and nostalgia, BSM, Reno druid)

After playing like 15 games today, am in top 1k legend without breaking a sweat.

As I’ve reiterated many times BSM is no where near as bad as people make it out to be. Is it scammy? Sure, but have you played against Reno druid to late game? If not, go do that then come back and let’s talk about scammy.

This deck list is the higher skill cap version you must know when to hold spell lock vs play it on curve, especially vs shaman, they have crazy amounts of clear so learn your breakpoints.

Once you do you should be an easy coast. Funny enough this is probably the highest skill cap deck in the meta, I know sad right?

Shammy Highlander is the hardest matchup by far they have lots of heal, armor, and clear. And their Titan can be played on a spell lock turn which really sucks. But it’s still close to 50 50 matchup.

Over 90 percent win rate against BSM if played correctly.

DiffPain

Class: Warlock

Format: Standard

Year of the Pegasus

2x (1) Flame Imp

2x (1) Mass Production

2x (1) Party Fiend

2x (1) Spirit Bomb

2x (2) Cult Neophyte

2x (2) Elementium Geode

1x (3) Malefic Rook

1x (3) Trogg Gemtosser

2x (3) Trolley Problem

2x (4) INFERNAL!

1x (4) Pop’gar the Putrid

1x (4) Sheriff Barrelbrim

2x (4) Speaker Stomper

2x (5) Blood Treant

1x (5) Symphony of Sins

1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000

1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000

1x (3) Pylon Module

1x (4) Ticking Module

2x (9) Imprisoned Horror

2x (22) Molten Giant

AAECAaPDAwb5xgWhkgaAngaioAbHpAacswYMhKAEzuQFrekFzvoFxJ4G0J4Go6AGpqgGnrgGw7gGlcoG8OYGAAED87MGx6QG9rMGx6QG7t4Gx6QGAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

2 Likes

But…but…but…Painlock beating BSM is a myth.

I’m so confused!

1 Like

Pain lock winning over that deck is not any cryptic science. It’s just also fast aggro and in fact pain lock is THE fastest aggro deck in the game.

It’s basically just faster at doing its job (only slightly by the way (the hsreplay stats show it only a fraction of a minute faster)).