Happy Nozdormu Day!

Yep. Might as well throw it into a warlock deck and tap until you die.

This time around, I had put it into a Beast Druid, and didn’t draw it once in three matches. I also had the “Play X amount of minions” quest. Two birds with one stone! :smiley:

Eh…I enjoy Deep Rock Galactic (Co-op horde/objective based) on the side as far as FPS games go. Cartoon bugs and robots, just silly enough and with the friendliest community I’ve had the pleasure to interact with. If you need a recommendation! :wink:

2 Likes

As far as FPS, for me, Overwatch (OW2 coming soon!) is the best. Most games of this genre, at their core, are intended to function as team versus team matchups. Unfortunately, teamwork is thrown out of the window. In OW, teamwork is essential, and the game is very well-designed in promoting and enabling teamwork without negatively affecting the overall experience. And, if you are looking for a more different experience from the traditional tank, heals, DPS team, there’s arcade wherein you can play classic, for example, which is a mode that allows players to choose any character they like. The game is indeed old, but is receiving improvement and newness coming soon. (I know, right? It’s always “coming soon.” But, it is! :stuck_out_tongue: )

i drew mine early every time :upside_down_face: ended up using it as a bouncer for all of my “if holding dragon cards”

I played 3 games and had zero nozdormu activations.

Played 3 games yesterday with ZinAzhari Nozdormu Warrior in casual (to get both the warrior quest for the chain and the noz quest) and 2/3 were actual Noz matches!

What was really wild was me winning all 3 matches lol with the definition of a terrible deck!

To be exact, I simply put in noz and hit autocomplete on the deck builder and gave me the weird “ZinAzhari/handbuff /Weapon” abomination…

1 Like

i think a blitz mode would be fun, 15 or 20s a turn, animations disabled

try two stones with one bird now !

I fondly remember Dragon Hunter from Uldum, so I “borrowed” a list from the Dragonmaster himself. Missing three cards, I changed it a bit and went off to Wild:

Nozdormu Dragon Hunter

Class: Hunter

Format: Wild

2x (1) Adorable Infestation
2x (1) Dwarven Sharpshooter
2x (1) Mystery Winner
2x (2) Bola Shot
2x (2) Corrosive Breath
2x (2) Imprisoned Felmaw
2x (2) Rapid Fire
1x (3) Deadly Shot
2x (3) Primordial Explorer
1x (3) Professor Slate
1x (3) Stormhammer
2x (4) Circus Amalgam
1x (4) Rinling’s Rifle
2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
2x (5) Rotnest Drake
1x (6) Veranus
1x (7) Nozdormu the Eternal
1x (7) Vereesa Windrunner
1x (8) Kazakusan

AAEBAZ3hAwj7lgOLrQPYsgPk1AOP4wO2igTlnwSEsAQLyssC7JYDiq0D/K8D/q8Dr7cDorkDudID9N8D8uEDjeQDAA==

Didn’t meet a Nozdormu player and drew Kazakusan not even once, but went win, lose, win (Renathal Malygos Druid, HP Mage, Ancient Blade Quest Rogue) - not too shabby.

Here’s Kibler’s original Deck Code: AAEBAR8G+5YD2LID5NQDm9gDj+MDleQDDMrLAuyWA4qtA4utA/yvA/6vA6+3A6K5A7nSA/TfA/LhA43kAwA=

1 Like

2/3 games with opponent running Noz too, love it!

Loved the quick, frantic games!

Million times better then the usual snail pace…

I just take a card out of whatever my fav deck is atm and put Noz in, then after 3 games goes back to sleep in my collection.

2 Likes

im saving this month noz day quest for the expansion release anyone else doing the same?

1 Like

nope, 600xp is nothing

when the expansion release its more valuable i want to get those first lv for thelegendaries asap

right now the noz quest is only good for 50 gold

It’s that time again!

1 Like

For anyone interested, here’s the Shadow Dragon Copy Priest I’m using to complete this quest. What are you guys using?

Summary

Copy Priest

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Hydra

2x (1) Psychic Conjurer

1x (1) Seek Guidance

2x (1) Shadow Word: Devour

2x (2) Mysterious Visitor

2x (2) Thrive in the Shadows

2x (3) Cathedral of Atonement

2x (3) Copycat

2x (3) Horn of Wrathion

2x (3) Identity Theft

1x (3) Murloc Holmes

1x (3) The Harvester of Envy

2x (4) Drown

1x (4) Theotar, the Mad Duke

2x (4) Void Shard

1x (5) Darkbishop Benedictus

2x (5) Drakonid Operative

2x (5) Onyxian Warder

1x (7) Nozdormu the Eternal

AAECAdCLBQbd9gO79wO2igS42QTF5AS/8AQMiPcDjoEErYoEvp8EhKMEuqwEyKwE8tsEuNwE+PEEhoMFh6QFAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

doesn’t matter, just put it in any deck for 3 games

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter to you, and that’s fine. I had fun playing Dragon Copy Priest.

You should really try to be more pleasant.

This is what I do. I just take out the highest card in whatever and play three games.

And maybe he’s not being unpleasant, but rather trying to tell the others it’s okay to play Noz on Noz day without having a fancy deck because Noz is fine with whatever you have.

3 Likes

I’d agree, if I were unfamiliar with shakou.

I’ll note that nowhere have I said this is important, nor that players here need to care while using fancy decks. I prefer to use a fancy deck for this, and others (not everyone) do as well. Hence this topic.

This topic also exists as a reminder to players (it might seem ridiculous, but some players forget about it).

Surprisingly I got 2 of 3 matches with matching noz for quick games.

I guess if you do it in the first day you get a lot more matches.