Happy Nozdormu Day!

It’s that time of the month again. What deck have you thrown your Nozdormu into to finish the quest? Did you say screw this, and reroll? Have you run into anyone else running Nozdormu? Tell us how it goes. I threw mine into a Dragon Paladin I found on HSReplay.

Dragon Paladin (with Nozdormu)

Dragon Paladin

Class: Paladin

Format: Standard

Year of the Hydra

2x (1) Holy Maki Roll

2x (1) Knight of Anointment

2x (2) Amalgam of the Deep

2x (2) Battle Vicar

2x (2) City Tax

2x (2) Equality

2x (2) Vitality Surge

2x (2) Wild Pyromancer

2x (3) Bronze Explorer

1x (3) Righteous Defense

1x (4) Cariel Roame

2x (5) Amber Watcher

2x (5) Onyxian Warder

1x (7) Lightforged Cariel

1x (7) Nozdormu the Eternal

1x (7) The Leviathan

1x (8) Brasswing

1x (8) Kazakusan

1x (10) Raid Boss Onyxia

AAECAcOfAwiR7AO3gAS2igTgiwT1pASlrQSEsASwsgQLzOsDi/gDi40E7p8EuqwE0KwE0L0EssEEodQEkKQFkaQFAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

2 Likes

Really, really wish they would make this random every month. I just reroll mine nowadays to avoid that garbage. Unluck to lose xp but not fun really.

2 Likes

Suicide warlock, as usual :joy: :+1:

I really wish they’d release a Nozdormu mode. You’d enter the mode, and be able to add anything in your collection to your deck, while Nozdormu is a default card in the deck that can’t be removed. Something like that.

2 Likes

I still have a wild Vanndar+Fires of Zin-Azshari Warrior deck with Nozdormu in it. I’m planning to use that for the quest later today.

I’m gonna add a Dragon Paladin that I’m using to the OP, for anyone that needs to complete this quest.

I actually faced someone else today that was running noz, it totally surprised me

2 Likes

That’s always a pleasant happenstance. It’s like: “Oh, my opponent has the same disadvantage as me!” :smiley:

1 Like

And happy noz day to you also.
I’ll be playing some later after climbing in BG’s s bit.

1 Like

I completed this late last night, no one had nozdormu

Happy Bugged Quest Day!

1 Like

I got one Nozdormu match in my three for the XP. It was the fastest priest mirror match I have played in a long time. It was fun, until the stupid thief priest copied my purified shard and killed me with it. I guess other classes can’t handle a 15 second timer. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I built a spell generation Shaman for Wild. Met 0 Noz opponents but I did have fun swapping decks with a Togwaggle Druid over and over again (used Kragwa to copy my ransom in order to beat their swap back)

I put mine into Big Beast Hunter where I took out Houndmaster Shaw

i adapted the druid dark menagerie formula they came out with to be my permanent nozdormu deck. i only play it three times, one day a month :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Summary

### Darkmoon Menagerie
# Class: Druid
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 2x (1) Nature Studies
# 2x (1) Resizing Pouch
# 2x (2) Breath of Dreams
# 2x (2) Capture Coldtooth Mine
# 2x (2) Dragon Breeder
# 2x (2) Jerry Rig Carpenter
# 2x (2) Moonlit Guidance
# 2x (3) Bogbeam
# 2x (3) Dreaming Drake
# 2x (4) Overgrowth
# 1x (5) Wildheart Guff
# 2x (6) Emerald Explorer
# 2x (7) Evasive Drakonid
# 1x (7) Nozdormu the Eternal
# 1x (8) Kazakusan
# 1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
**# **
AAEBAe2/BASwigS2igSJiwSEsAQNl60D/a0DjK4D/LAD6LoD7roDm84Di+QDj+QDr4AEsIAErp8EsKUEAA==
#

I roll for a new quest.

1 Like

Roll a new quest and farm the people dumb enough to actually play with nozdormu

I normally just throw it into a duel and see what happens. Ironically enough i run into a bunch of others players doing the same thing.

1 Like

did you guys get the quest yesterday? because i didn’t

1 Like

I don’t think I did. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: