Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthstone! 2024!

Congratulations to everyone on the 10th anniversary of Hearthstone!

An update has been released and two legendary playing cards have been added in honor of the 10th anniversary of Hearthstone!!!

We have already been together for ten long happy years, dear friends.
We need a hug here. Come into my arms, Blizzard developer.
Let’s leave each other a few slobbery kisses as a souvenir. In my opinion, there are not many of us players left who have gone through this ten-year journey, if at all there is anyone left besides me…

On March 11, 2014, the Hearthstone playing cards project was launched.
Today, February 13, 2024, you can get two legendary Hearthstone playing cards:

• artist Califero;
  • Hart Stonebrew.

My blurry memories of Hearthstone ten years ago!

1. In the spring I entered for the first time and played my first match in Hearthstone. Yes, it was definitely spring, but I entered Hearthston itself and after some time left. Perhaps the servers were overloaded or something else… In the end, I decided to try to log into Hearthstone again in a couple of days.

I remember this moment well. I thought that the Hearthstone playing cards would be similar to a training deck in 4 suits (36 playing cards):

• worms;
  • diamonds;
  • clubs;
  • peaks.
    Yes, but on that very first day it became clear that the deck consists of 30 cards and has two paired cards. The idea was clear and understandable.
  1. I remember it well that I could not understand how to open other classes. How to open all nine classes? Yes, there was some confusion about how to open all nine classes, but in the end it turned out to be very simple.
    Of course, at the very beginning or in the first days you lose a lot, and then on the second or third day I already built a winning deck and bought something in the store. I needed certain playing cards for my first winning deck and Blizzard forced me to make my first purchase of classic packs of Hearthstone playing cards. It was a classic. Eternal classic. Brown boosters. The very first.
    The first winning deck was quickly assembled.
  2. On the second day, I understood how to create a deck and how a deck of playing cards works. There was nothing complicated about building decks, starting with ones and ending with larger cards for 5 mana and above. There was no legendary Reno playing card in 2014 and there was no legendary rank.

I remember well two legendary cards from those times. My only two golden legendary cards were:

• the legendary “Indiana Jones” 5/4, which destroyed weapons;
  • the legendary Dr. Boom 7/7 and two bombs of Dr. Boom 1/1, which I crafted myself, since Dr. Boom was one of the most powerful deck playing cards and was in every deck, and Dr. Boom’s bombs brought many victories.
  1. I remember mechanical decks well and can build almost any deck even now. I liked the mechanical decks and everyone liked the mechanical decks:
  • robot 1/2 with hat;
  • 2/3 mechanism, which reduces the cost of other mechanisms by one and this card is dirt, if you put these two mechanisms on the table, then other mechanisms were cheaper by two units of mana;
  • crusher 4/3 with death rattle. The card of victory and the card of evil, which brought victories. Two Croshers in hand and this was a harbinger of victory;
  • Dr. Boom 7/7 and two bombs 1/1. The most powerful and powerful legendary card of those years;
  • 2/1 mechanism, from which improvements for other mechanisms dropped.
    The decks on the mechanisms staged demonstration slaughters and brought many victories.
  1. I can’t remember what the first legendary dragon that dropped from the classic booster was. What were you like? First legendary dragon?
  2. Of course, the best memories of the first adventures remain in my memory:
  • Naxxramas;
  • Black Mountain.
    Some of the best adventures and adventures of Karazhan. Karazhan is at the top. Cups, forks and plates. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  1. Yes, those times will remain forever in our hearts.
  2. I remembered my first legendary dragon in Hearthston. It was a big and fat carcass of the legendary Deathwing dragon, which was not particularly needed in decks. A fat creature who was of no use to anyone. Not useful…

Yes, those distant and wonderful times. Friends, what do you remember about your first games in Hearthstone? What was your first deck? What are your first memories of Hearthstone?

P.S.
We’ve been together for ten years and…

Greetings to you all, my dear friends!

We will remember this anniversary in Hearthston forever. 10 happy years together, which brought everyone a lot of joy and good mood.
Of course, for my anniversary, and especially 10 years, I would like to receive certain gifts from Blizzard:

1. 100,000 magic powder for crafting various unexplored Hearthstone playing cards and decks. Magic powder is necessary for experiments. 100,000 magic powder is enough for six months of experiments.

2. 100 free chips for the arena to play in the arena to your heart’s content.

3. I need four free “Reward Ribbons” by the end of the year.
    Yes, these are my minimum requirements for a gift from Blizzard in honor of the Hearthstone anniversary.

4. The main point and very important! I need a Lich King helmet made from American steel, which is in stock in California. It will be possible to equip and wear the Lich King’s helmet. Especially when it snows outside.

5. The Helm of the Lich King will also add more confidence in the future beyond any doubt.

6. Here is this helmet, which is shown on the peak of the ice cliff:
    Warcraft 3 Cinematic - The Frozen Throne Ending - “The Ascension” (youtube.com)

7. Do not confuse this helmet with the helmet that Arthas wore at the peak of the ice cliff.

Here are my four humble wishes!!!

16 Likes

The first Legendary I ever got from a pack was Deathwing. I dusted it and eventually crafted Ysera.

8 Likes

I don’t remember which legendary dragon Ysera or Deathwing fell out, but something fell out of the booster and I was glad. Classic first brown boosters. It’s a pity, of course, but I don’t even remember… :joy: :joy: :joy:
I remember well that the legendary Dr. Boom was in every deck, and almost at the late stage of the game, the winner was the one who put the legendary Dr. Boom on the table first. :point_right: :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

The best class since 2014.
Control warrior.
This is the warrior class.
Therefore, the Blizzard developers, apparently relying on memories, added the legendary miner Brann and Reno in 2024. Throughout 2024, the warrior class will dominate.
Everything from there is from 2014.
For the horde! For OgreGrimmar!
For Hellscream!

8 Likes

I don’t even play this game. Never have.

9 Likes

Return of the warriors from 2014!
For strength and honor!
Here’s to the horde of 2014!

6 Likes

Why did Blizzard release the legendary miner Brann card in 2024 and plus the legendary Reno card in this deck.
I was gone for two years and, apparently, the developers of Hearthstone were very worried about this tragic moment and my absence and decided to create a Warrior bomb. They remembered and thought about me. That’s why they created the Warrior bomb. There are no options here.
They thought that maybe I would come back for a decade… :point_right: :call_me_hand:
They lured me again… :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

this game is just a colossal scam, which takes place mainly in the arena mode, a rigged slot machine disguised as a video game until the government authorities decide to open Pandora’s box and start an investigation into the hearthstone algorithms, the 1600 layoffs ordered by microsoft are just the beginning of the end of hearthstone, this deserves a scam game… unfortunately

9 Likes

Mine was Ysera, but I was such a newbie that I disenchanted it without even playing it to create a molten giant, i regretted it, but later i made my first deck, which was the handlock…

8 Likes

Yes, I understand you, friend!
The fun is about to begin… :point_right: :call_me_hand:
Guys, we open whiskey and use all the money. Forward! Attack! For victory! Hooray!

P.S. I have been fighting with the developers of Hearthston since the end of 2015. I received more than 300 bans, so it turns out that every time I received a ban, I received the ban for telling the truth?

The fun is about to begin :joy: :joy: :joy:

That’s why every time on the Russian forum I was sent to a psychiatric hospital for treatment because of my supposed “paranoia” and conspiracy theories? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Blizzard wanted to break me, destroy my psyche, but they didn’t succeed.
“RUSSIANS NEVER SURRENDER”! :nerd_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

“RUSSIANS NEVER SURRENDER”!
“RUSSIANS NEVER SURRENDER”!
“RUSSIANS NEVER SURRENDER”! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

One thing that makes me happy about this whole story is that I was 100 percent right in every topic and in every post I made since 2015. Friends, without any doubt we have won. We fought together here on the forum, both Americans and Russians. Many players, both Russian and American, received bans here on the forum until 3024 and left Hearthstone because of all this chaos, but we still won. Let’s drink to those who will never return to the forum and to all the Hearthstone players who fought and left playing cards. For our victory! Hooray!
Our business lives on! Will live forever! Hooray! :point_right: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

For victory and for world peace! Hooray! :+1:

6 Likes

I don’t even play for 10 weeks, I’m closer to 10 days, :laughing:.

I knew this thread was kinda insane, and it was unclear why, but it’s clear it is.

6 Likes

Happy 10th and last anniversary as a free to play game and welcome to the beginning of a p2w

9 Likes

You do realise just how pathetic it is to use your alt army to upvote every comment you make, right?

And its even more pathetic to use that alt army to talk to yourself…

13 Likes

Sir, who are you and what exactly doesn’t suit you?
I don’t see your congratulations on the 10th anniversary of Hearthstone?
Are you with us or against us?

You have no right to tell me what to do or express opinions that are not interesting to me. I know my rights and the 5th Amendment of the US Constitution… :nerd_face: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Against

8 Likes

Moreover, you are against us. There are many topics on the forum. Find any other topic that you like.
For the Horde!
For OgreGrimmar!
For Hellscream! :point_right: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

They succeeded.

12 Likes

Perhaps someone on the forum was still alive and lasted all 10 years.

1. Did not remove Hearthstone;
  2. Didn’t leave Hearthstone;
  3. Loves Hearthstone.
    Are there any players here with ten years of experience?
    Who else has completed such a deadline? Ten?

It would be interesting to hear your opinion 10 years later… This is an incredible date. 10 years. You can say that a whole era has passed and several generations have changed. Yes, it’s incredible. I don’t believe in this myself :rofl:

7 Likes

Don’t forget to put hearts to get closer to each other. Our community on the forum must be consolidated in the face of new dangers and threats.

6 Likes