Hack or Glitch?

I ran into this a few times this month.

Always on my opponent’s turn, which is why I suspect a hack.

A card remains suspended as if they have selected it. Then after that their turn never ends. They also can’t play anymore cards.

Rather suspiciously, it’s always happening when I am ahead and positioned to win the game.

glitch

1 Like

Yeah, this is a sign you’ve disconnected. If you relog it will try to get you back in the game but you have to be quick.

2 Likes

This has also happened to me. Let me be clear on the details though: I was playing against a warlock who drew a cars that then remained suspended in the air above his hero portrait as if he also played it.

The strange part is that It appeared to remain his turn, so I could not interact. No rope ever apears, BUT I was able to see the arrow targeting icon as if he was playing cards. I noticed he was targeting my face with a non-existant board… amd thats when I alt+f4 out and logged back in to him defeating me.

1 Like

Here is a link Endless turn, Card Stuck Hovering, and Never Roping (from the bug forum) where the “hovering” card and the fact, that you can see your opponents actions are explained.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info!