Gypped on TB reward

So I had completed the tavern brawl in 1 hour and 5 seconds and it said that I didn’t get a reward because it took over an hour… SERIOUS?? Come on, cough it up! Not gonna run through that trash again only to get a split second over the limit again. When you have something like this that just pops up temporarily, you gotta give some damn room for error since like Idk, I never play any of these random cards in the buckets during constructed? We shouldn’t be penalized just because casual player who isn’t familiar with every single new card in the game. It takes me too long to figure the best play when my entire hand is a bunch of cards that I never play in multiplayer. Come on, 5 seconds, really!? It really is highly discouraging…

Ehh, you were practically there, you’ll be even better the next try

Hey so you might be interested to know that saying “gypped” is like saying someone “jewed” you only they’re the roma people and Gypsy is already a slur.

I’m sure you didn’t mean nothing by it but it stood out =)

Also just beat it again! 4 classes =) I’ve beaten it 1 each and there is sa 2nd card at 40 minutes so you need to be faster anyay

1 Like

The problem with “oh, it’s only X over” means it becomes the new standard, which then goes on and on. “Oh, it’s only 5 seconds: anything below 1 minute over should be good enough” “Oh, it’s 1 minute and 5 seconds, only 5 more seconds than 1 minute over, that should be good enough”, etcetera, to the point you eventually get “Oh, it’s only 100 hours over, which is only 1 minute more than 99 hours and 59 minutes”.

1 Like

Good players take the message that they missed the mark as a sign that they can improve.

1 Like

You should’ve got the card back at least if you didn’t have it already. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t involve the timer. The rest are golden cards you could craft yourself. They aren’t limited rewards.

Just keep spamming dr. Boom or rafaam, youll get the 40min reward. Plus with each repeat run, you will remember how to play each boss anyway.