Grommish hell scream heroic

is it me or did they buff this board in heroic,i am trying to get the last treasure for that new mercenary and i wiped several time using holy team and ice team…it seams they beef up the damage they do as well as health… if they did its tooo hard only chance you have is to get a the treasure to freeze every thing

You mean Garrosh? I did that with the frost team easily. Though it should be fairly easy to do on any comp that does not rely on attacking, as you need to kill that guy that gives the others divine shields first.

the first time i did it with the frost team…but i think they beef it up. Balinda little frost element can only hit the green and then Balinda get on round 2 then it keeps casting use all ability and wipes the team… with that green on the left. i do try to hit the guy with divine sheild first. but ti think they got beefed up. but i finally did it after 5 time with the frost team got to get that treasure to freeze everything

Nature worked for me.

yes, do not try fire like so many videos say, unless you enjoy frustration, go nature. The climb is harder but the boss is so much easier.

Actually, I’ve been doing it with Fire, despite there being some resistances to it. The team composition is as follows: Balinda (with a lesser water elemental), Geddon, Ragnaros (the usual stuff), Chi-Ji, Cookie + one free slot (you may use it to unlock equipment).

Depending on which treasures you get (Elementary Studies are the best), it might go a bit differently regarding the amount of mercs that go down, but overall the drill is the following: start with Balinda, Rag and Geddon, the first turn you need to throw a Flame Dart into the blue minion that gives them resistances, Magma-Blast it with Rag to get rid of the divine shield and keep doing Inferno with Geddon (oh, and, of course, freeze the taunting one with the elemental while you can). Next turn, repeat, even though Balinda may not make it. Once the blue (the one with resistances) and red (the one providing shields) minions are down, it should be a lot easier, and you should also get rid of the last minion (the green one with taunt) as well. Chi-Ji comes in to replace Balinda. Even if you lose a lot of mercs to Garrosh’s random attacks, which can sometimes happen, especially with bad treasures, Chi-Ji and Cookie should be able to take on Garrosh on their own.

As for Nature, climbing with it is a punishment in the Sunken City (and partially Darkshore), alas, especially in the heroic version (that’s why I’ve stopped using Nature for heroic Kresh, even though it has amazing options for the boss fight, like Malfurion, Yu’lon and even Elise). The only two good comps that I’ve used and been comfortable with in these zones are Fire and Pirates — they can handle more or less everything, including the infamous Doppelgansters, along the way in a fast and efficient manner. Haven’t tried this one with pirates, though, since their only weakness, perhaps, is a lack of good options against reds (there is only Patches there, Hooktusk doesn’t really synergise that well with your pirates, and against reds in particular, so I would recommend Cookie as the other blue merc or, against certain bosses, Kazakus — hate to admit it, since I’ve picked that idea up from a certain obnoxious, arrogant and toxic YouTuber with low-quality and misleading guides whose name I shall not mention in order to not promote him, but it works in very specific and particular scenarios when the bosses tend to attack a lot, which is where taunt golems come in handy), and, what’s more, there is a taunting minion on the way to others, so it seems at least counterintuitive… Fire does work well, however, as long as you find your way around the divine shields (just blasting mindlessly might result in a failure).