Got to legend. Game is a garbage fire

I’m providing feedback to a dedicated game forum :slight_smile:

the type who has common sense ?

It seems the direction of game is to have fun by taking away the opponents ability to have fun.

Would you please define this term?

Any vocal participant in online discussion whose confirmation bias tends to lean towards defending the creator of a product, as opposed to its consumers. Especially if said bias is so significant as to be noticable.

I openly admit that this includes myself. The customer is rarely right. But I do try to be a bit self aware.

1 Like

why call it a damn board game when its a hand game ffs ?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be “bias” and not specifically “confirmation bias”?

1 Like

Maybe. There’s not a whole lot of difference between the two. I don’t think it’s possible to have any other type of bias without having confirmation bias as well.

There’s literally a gazillion different biases unrelated to confirmation one

Anchoring, apophnia, availability heuristics, cognitive dissonance, egocentric bias, false priors, framing effect…

We see all of those and most of the unaccounted for ones in threads here on a daily basis.

Not one of them is “anchored” on a confirmation bias. Confirmation bias is what majority tends to resort to while trying to “prove” their other biases, but that doesn’t make the two biases dependent of each other as you seem to imply.

In most of the cases, pure confirmation bias is just used to “prove” subjective opinions to preserve ego and be “in the right”.

1 Like

I mean the characters in WoW play it on a board. I think that makes the term canon.

1 Like

there’s a lot of wipes in the game and it has nothing to do with the board.

The game is trashier than ever actually stupid combos and stupid board clearing (not from every class thought)
People keeps playing with tentrils!!! Blizzard celebrating 10 years and we keep seeing old combos with ever cancerous cards to support.
They need
A) to nerf some classes really hard because there is a huge gap between claases or
B) redesign a good 40% amount of the cards are running now in standard or
C) pull the power of and shutdown this monster

1 Like

Years ago they made a post explaining how they hated how non-interactive the game had become and how they wanted people to fight for board control. Now the game is nothing but combos.

1 Like

“Why aren’t you fighting for board control? We just gave Pally 16 rush minions, buffs and auras to secure the board for him without even trying, and we gave Warrior 30 removals which also give him armor just in case. You have to fight for the board”.

3 Likes

What disruption did they remove that would counter these decks?