Goodbye Priest when the Mech event starts

Well yes, if you make an effort to complain and doomsay about as many things as you can think you’re of course going to be right. Even a broken clock is correct twice each day, ya know.

Not hard to predict something most people agreed with.

Buffing one card is not going to move an unplayed class to a new tier.

1 Like

In your effort to make a snide response, you entirely miss the point…

It’s not about a broken clock being right twice a day. Saying that assumes the OP is always wrong, but wasn’t here. So yeah, your ad hominem is baseless. When the casters of your own game post an infographic if the terrible state of Priest in the current meta in the MIDDLE of your championship broadcast, there’s an obvious problem…

Again… People get paid to predict these things beforehand.

1 Like

“Minor buffs to the worst Standard class won’t make the class Tier 1” is hardly a groundbreaking prediction.

And yet, there are an entire page’s worth of rebuttals saying he’s wrong…

From what I can tell it’s mainly Gish disagreeing, with overwhelming support for the low hanging fruit prediction.

Nice alt bump necroing. And if your not the OPs alt, congrats boot licker

I’m not saying Priest doesn’t need some love - their horrible Classic set resigns them to largely being crap after a rotation - just saying that all complaining doesn’t necessarily earn some sort of genius ascribed to it. Priest wasn’t exactly in an amazing position BEFORE the Mech event either and there’s no way they were gonna let the Reckless Experimenter interaction stand.

Megajeff is a cool dude though, I’m not here to throw shade at him.

lol, I had completely forgotten I had made this post, but yes it was fairly obvious Priest was going to be terrible, but if it was obvious to me , why wasn’t it obvious to the devs?

Why not buff something other than cloning device and actually try and make the class relevant?

I actually did play some zoo Priest, and it was fun, but not quite good enough.

I was just (and still am!) cheesed off that the solution to the Sn1p-Sn4p cockup was to nerf an interesting Priest card.

Also, I don’t think I doomsay about everything, I try and enjoy this game, but if I can see obvious problems the devs should be able to see them too.

2 Likes

You don’t, my apologies for being a bit too hyperbolic.

Nothin but love here, bud :heart:

1 Like

No offense taken! (20 chars)

1 Like

Remove Mind Blast from HoF and add it back to standard, add some rez cards and lets get Gallery Priest back as a T1 deck.

Man that was a fun deck.

I always preferred dragon based decks because to me that’s what priests identity was… controlling the board with minions and utilizing their hero power.

Even then you had to include either a mind blast or ds/if combo to win. Now dragons are seemingly gone for some half baked silence or Rez ideas.

1 Like

Priest with the worst classic set has to get some upgrades just to get to dumpster tier