Good riddance warriors

I would just like to commend the hearthstone team for nerfing multiple warrior cards. Even if warrior wasn’t tier 1 they still deserve to be nerfed into the ground.

1 Like

Cry more as they didn’t do ENOUGH to nerf Warriors. I still see them everywhere.

2 Likes

How sure are we that Brann Warrior didn’t just get stronger since Plague DK no longer counters it?

7 Likes

It’s probably still a bad matchup for the Reno warrior, just no longer like a 30/70…

It’s probably more like a 45/55

Not being able to boomboss + gaslight makes slower decks a lot more resilient to it.

1 Like

I never thought Reno warrior was all that obnoxious, it simply doesn’t have that much survivability as odyn warrior did.

With the Reno nerf and clear nerfs odyn warrior basically loses all effectiveness so thank God for that.

For those unaware odyn warrior was heavily played just right before these nerfs on top 200 or so, with many rank 1 placements. These nerfs were badly needed to make the deck unplayable.

So… early reports look like I’m right.

2 Likes

Yeah, they avoided directly nerfing Brann…

That card needs to be deleted. We can’t all be playing DK to counter it with splashed plagues. And now that isn’t even a hard counter.

It’s one of the worst player agency offenders.

Plagues we’re never a guaranteed win against Brann warrior anyway. The change to how the TNT’s work is a bigger change to the deck than most want to admit. I’m not even sure the change can be considered a nerf at this point and might honestly be a buff.

hater, its the only deck I have no yokes

Update. Blizzard you didn’t nerf them hard enough. Please just delete this class. Also please force everyone who plays warrior to have to auto accept friend requests.

It’s refreshing to see that people no longer cry for Priest to be deleted. Anduin can now frolic in Hearthstone and be free of persecution!

Priest is tolerable because the control style priest is now out of fashion. Priest is now all midrange.

1 Like

Guess the OP didn’t get the memo… That being Warriors are even BETTER now than before the patch.

1 Like

laughs in Hellscream