Good Adventure or Bad Adventure?

Some rumors suggest that we’re getting an Ashes of Outland adventure, someday. I’m not sure which way it’ll go though.

1. The adventure sucks or is meh, and the Hearthstone community gives it the same warm welcome they gave the demon hunter class. Then the old timers mention how good the old adventures were, and people start buying them since the newest adventure had a cost of 0 dollars or coins.

2. The adventure is awesome. Then people notice that there are other solo adventures they can pay money or gold for. People start buying them because they didn’t have to pay anything for the current one.

If you choose option 3, you will be drawn and quartered by the people who choose option 1 or option 2.

I’m hoping for Dungeon runs again…

1 Like

Hoping for a Dungeon Run like Dalaran Heist and Tombs of Terror.

1 Like

But better; 10 unique characters representing each class, each with their own treasure cards and sets of hero powers, going on grand adventures.

I’d rather see dual-class characters like we had in Tombs of Terror again. Maybe we could get some new class combos this time.

If they gonna add in dungeon run based adventures, they really should have hero powers that fit their character rather than put a dumb op version where you transform a minion that is 3 more.