Golden decks missing cards

I can’t seem to link a picture but my cards are missing from the golden decks. aside from the golden decks I had bought, a large amount of single golden packs when I go into my collections shows I have normal versions & signatures but still my golden decks stand very incomplete. this is a problem. not only that. this issue has taken me / my decks out of the running for arena/battlegrounds for the moment rendering many of my cards unusable due to it saying I do not own this card yet still showing normal & signature rendering in over 14+ cards and counting that are missing. I have put a lot of money and time into Hearthstone as well as many other people that see this as a good form of entertainment. please fix this if not please refund my money on the due process of false advertising with recorded streams of card pack openings and youtube videos of my gameplays that show openings of packs etc. not threatening by any means just asking for what right to be fixed. TY VM

Are they Death Knight core cards?

1 Like

if you have videos of you opening the cards that now are missing from packs , pls post them , since missing core cards should not be in packs …

If you have videos of you just play this cards they dont help , since this golden core cards was given to everyone before having the unlock requirements , and now they fixed.

stop lying. you have not invested a cent in free gold cards

blizzard clearly can see the amount that I have put into Hearthstone. so I’m not worried about what you think I spend. many others have invested in cards as well that are missing and as for FREE NO the gold set packs/decks for prepurchase cost quite a bit so unless you really know you shouldn’t add your 2 cents. As for the full gold decks that are purchase only are missing quite a bit of gold cards, I, however, am not willing to break down the gold deck to add in reg cards after paying for them. 1 or 2 cards I’m not worried about but there are over 23 cards from the expansion that state or appear as I have but are missing these are epics, rares, and a lot of legendary. so yes this bothers me quite a bit i’m just one of many

You never owned the core set gold cards