Gigafin removing all buffs from minions it eats

Why do minions who were eaten by Gigafin and then spit out again after it dies lose the buffs they had? Does not make sense to me. It says: spit them back out. Not: spit them back out without buffs.

It also doesn’t say spits out minions WITH buffs :slight_smile:

its still retarded dat it doesnt “kill it” at it says, inly after the MAW were killed, but its still trigger Rattles if we EAT any rattle minion without “true” kill…

I know and we know lol but it’s blizzard with the unwritten fine print on cards.
just like the whole why does silence on a deathrattle still counts as a triggered deathrattle debate.

what ? mosntrous parrot gets a sillenced DR as its battlecry ? i havent played hunter much so i didnt know this was a thing

Gigafin wording is the most confusing thing in the game at the moment, because it has no explanation at all.

I rephrase it for you so you can understand what it really does:
battlecry: destroy all enemy minions
deathrattle: summon a new copy of the minions that died from this battlecry

“eat” “spit them out” are just baits.
I thought it worked like the reno hero card poof, so all minions “disappeared”, as if they never died, but that’s not the case.

By the way, keywords are confusing, but “eat” and “spit them out” aren’t.
#consistency :clown_face:

Iirc, most of those kind of cards work like how the gigafin interaction does so it makes sense functionally, but yeah the text says something different.

I wonder if you could report this as a bug :thinking:

Yeah gigafins wording is kind of pointless when it could just say, battlecry destroy all enemy minions death rattle resuming them. I get it’s supposed to be akin to mutanis wording, but why? It doesn’t do what he does

1 Like